Join for free
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 10:11 PM

Re: Is a No Deal Brexit a Worry?

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W_MkF1dw_Oo

Nigel Farage Says He Will NOT Stand Candidates If Boris Chooses 'NO DEAL'
As always with nigel, he can go keft or right, and still afterward claim he went straight ahead. A true grit politician you have to admire.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
As always with nigel, he can go keft or right, and still afterward claim he went straight ahead. A true grit politician you have to admire.

Since when was ukip left wing ?
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2019, 09:42 PM

Don't like Stephen Fry but agree with this piece. Notice how the leave side have stopped claiming there will be any benefits of leaving because there aren't any. Time for another referendum.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2019, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
Don't like Stephen Fry but agree with this piece. Notice how the leave side have stopped claiming there will be any benefits of leaving because there aren't any. Time for another referendum.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Apologies if I have misunderstood that photo, saw it posted elsewhere and obviously didn't look as closely as you. Will check my sources better next time. Sorry.

You mean to tell me and others that you missed all the blue and white Argentinian flags???
Should have gone to Specsavers, and besides it couldn't be a flag that is made in Europe as that nasty EU requires all flags to be FLAME RESISTANT.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
You mean to tell me and others that you missed all the blue and white Argentinian flags???
Should have gone to Specsavers, and besides it couldn't be a flag that is made in Europe as that nasty EU requires all flags to be FLAME RESISTANT.
There is only one reason a flag would need to be made flame resistant
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
There is only one reason a flag would need to be made flame resistant

Wonder if that's because they where made of flammable material like children's cloths etc before the the EU required them to be flame retardant. What a nasty group they are
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

04-09-2019, 11:25 AM

Wonder if that's because they where made of flammable material like children's cloths etc before the the EU required them to be flame retardant. What a nasty group they are

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 01:50 PM

Thank you for pointing out my failing eye sight it's been a huge worry to me for while now my MS is attacking my eyes and yes I missed that. I apologised if that isn't enough for you then not much else I can do about it.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

04-09-2019, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Thank you for pointing out my failing eye sight it's been a huge worry to me for while now my MS is attacking my eyes and yes I missed that. I apologised if that isn't enough for you then not much else I can do about it.
Don't worry about it. Itsme getting something right is about as regular as Haleys Comet. Let him have his 5 minutes of fame then he will move back to throwing insults around and behaving like a toddler.

Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top