Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2012, 10:59 AM

Re: Can you answer this?

Originally Posted by hazel ->
Ooooh Bobbyoy you don't know the half of it!!

Hazel, have you lost a little "b". ON second thoughts don't answer that!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2012, 11:07 AM

Indonesia is the largest exporter of frog meat. They export more than 5000 tonnes of frog meat each year, mostly to France, Belgium and Luxemburg.

I believe frogs are farmed these days. Historically they were gathered in the wild in Indonesia, having their legs chopped off & the body thrown back into the water. This trade eventually caused the indigenous people severe problems with the mosquitoes & other pests which then caused havoc & brought about the need to spray insects because the frogs were no longer there to eat them.

Sorry 'bout grammar.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2012, 11:18 AM

Bobbyboy I know exactly where he is he's the one that spilled the wine on my keyboard and made it sticky which is why the keys don't always work , and anyway my font's gone so small I can barely read it , if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate any help.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

16-12-2012, 11:30 AM

Hazel, you should have an icon on the bottom right hand of your screen. Mine says 100%, Click on it to increase the size of your font.
Alternatively you can press the CTRL button and scroll with the little wheel on your mouse.
Works for me, you need to experiment. Good luck
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2012, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
But Bobbyboy I used to love whelks (sea snails) Toad in the hole (sausage made with sweet little piglets) and UJ loves munjac deer (well he would if Susiejaeger would let him shoot one).
Hazel.....here's one for the frog lovers.My friend ordered for us and soon we had our macholi and, much to my surprise, three whole boiled frogs – complete with innards. My friend grabbed the frog by the face and plopped it in his mouth. I still remember the frog’s flaked skin on the sides of his mouth and the expectant looks of the assembled old Korean men – all wondering if I would eat one. I did. The frog literally exploded in my mouth. It took a lot of macholi before I could wash that taste out of my mouth – most of it supplied by those old yangbans in that tent. I don’t think I need to add, but I will, that the third frog was consumed by my friend.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

16-12-2012, 08:18 PM

Too much information Marcus. When did this revolting event take place.?
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2012, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Too much information Marcus. When did this revolting event take place.?
I found this comment on the page of an evironmentalist who visited Korea rather odd – “I was happy to learn that Koreans do not eat frog legs” Not sure about the leg part but I do know that Koreans – at least in the past – ate whole frogs.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2012, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Hazel, you should have an icon on the bottom right hand of your screen. Mine says 100%, Click on it to increase the size of your font.
Alternatively you can press the CTRL button and scroll with the little wheel on your mouse.
Works for me, you need to experiment. Good luck

Bobbyboy I think I love you I can see again. Oooh thank you.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

17-12-2012, 05:33 PM

You're welcome Hazel. It's not very often I can give PC advice, normally I'm a computer dummy.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2013, 04:43 PM

thank you .. I didn't know about the control button ...Robert ..

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top