Join for free
Sandi
Adelaide, South Australia
Sandi is female  Sandi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2013, 03:41 AM

Slow Cooker Recipes Site

This is an American site I think but for those wanting slow cooker recipes :-

The Slow Cooker Chronicle eNewsletter is the free eNewsletter from AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes for those who like making their meals in advance or love letting the flavors slowly meld together. It can be hard to eat healthy when you're busy and on the go. Rather than grabbing fast food, prepare meals in advance and let the slow cooker do the time consuming cooking for you! Subscribe to The Slow Cooker Chronicle eNewsletter today, to start receiving amazing recipes for soups, dinners, desserts, and more.

http://www.allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com/
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 01:39 AM

Re: Slow Cooker Recipes Site

Originally Posted by Sandi ->
This is an American site I think but for those wanting slow cooker recipes :-

The Slow Cooker Chronicle eNewsletter is the free eNewsletter from AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes for those who like making their meals in advance or love letting the flavors slowly meld together. It can be hard to eat healthy when you're busy and on the go. Rather than grabbing fast food, prepare meals in advance and let the slow cooker do the time consuming cooking for you! Subscribe to The Slow Cooker Chronicle eNewsletter today, to start receiving amazing recipes for soups, dinners, desserts, and more.

http://www.allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com/
No Sandi lass, this is a British site, but I do love my slow cooker. I've had a few of them over the last 30 years and wouldn't be without one.
Sandi
Adelaide, South Australia
Sandi is female  Sandi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 01:20 PM

Re: Slow Cooker Recipes Site

Hi Mollie, I know this is a British site I meant the cooker site was American and being American all the measurements are different to ours and you have to know the terms eg. All purpose flour is plain flour and here in oz we can't buy little bits of butter it's either 250/500grms. We're the same as Britain.

Doesn't matter to me cause I always take a recipe and add my own bits and pieces to it.

Same as their knitting needles are different sizes and I hate it when someone asks me to crochet something for them and it's an American pattern. I have to copy it to the computer and then go through the whole pattern changing the stitches to our stitches and print it out.

A pain in the b.tt.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top