Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 10:57 PM

Re: Is this an Alien Spaceship ?

A lot has happened in a small SPACE of time.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2014, 06:45 AM

If all these sightings are indeed "aliens" then they don't seem in any hurry to land, do they? Perhaps we're just like ants to them and of no interest except as objects of curiosity - let's hope so anyway!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2014, 09:47 AM

We're spending a lot of time and money searching for other life - it seems the big guns 'know' they are out there ....
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2014, 10:53 AM

I have actually seen a far better encounter, filmed in and over the Scottish Highlands about 6 years ago.

Where I worked then there were a lot of people interested in this kind of phenomena and I got a link sent to me for this Scottish one from a UK-based group that published information online all the time.

There was no way on earth that this could be explained away as it was definitely some kind of flying vessel under intelligent control.

The odd thing about that though was the next day the site was blocked and it still is even now as far as I know but the footage appeared somewhere else later on a US-based site but stating it was the best hoax of the year - didn't ring true to me but it's very hard to really know what's truth and what's not with UFOs.

With this example though there are several points in the footage where the object could possibly be a distorted reflection in the camera lens - I'm not saying it definitely was but I've seen effects very similar to that from "rushes" of external broadcast footage and due to the shapes of camera lenses they are almost always circular or disc-shaped.

I did once see a square one though but the camera technicians showed me what caused it - a reflection bounced of a nearby office window at an oblique angle.

As I've stated before though - I think - I believe we share this planet and this part of the universe with some other intelligent, advanced species and I believe it is a known fact but governments have united in keeping it from us by rubbishing almost every sighting and ruining lives of good, honest people who know what they saw and know it is real.

By the way, some time ago I read that 15% of all unknown objects are responded to by some scrambled defence forces' aircraft around the world daily! stevmk2
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2014, 12:21 PM

While I share the view that there are other civilisations 'out there', I don't believe that this or other 'UFO' sightings are from other worlds....

1. The distance to the nearest stars that appear to have planets is so huge that travel between them and here would be very unlikely.

2. If they did come all this way, would they simply clear off an leave a few bewildered people as their only 'calling card'?

3. If we take a more likely senario, that some 'UFOs' are unmanned 'drones' sent to explore other planets, then they would more likely make a single close pass or even orbit Earth gathering data.

So, IMO this is a hoax or a bug/reflection in the camera.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2014, 12:45 PM

On you No1 point - they can travel not at higher speed than ourselves, but at will - I believe .....
Technology far outweighs ours - I believe ....
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2014, 02:13 PM

All of the stuff which supposedly defy rational explanation, turn out to be
military experimental aircraft...just like the triangular stealth one,
developed in Area 51 in America.
Weather balloons, lenticular clouds, satellites, meteorites, planets, conventional aircraft, weather anomalies and other normal things like drones.
Drones are made to look like ufo's and you could make them yourself in your shed.
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2014, 02:55 PM

I think if it was a UFO..and they wished us any harm..with their obviously advanced technology..They would have done so by now!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

01-05-2014, 03:31 PM

No reflection on the lens at all. When the object zooms behind the cloud - the camera remains static, no reflection.
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2014, 03:43 PM

Parsy, there may well be civilisations whose technology is much more advanced than ours, but unless Einstein and others have got it all wrong, they still have to obey universal laws that limit their speed.

Suppose they could travel at near light speed. Do you think they would travel for years and years, dart out from behind a cloud, get their picture on Youtube and then bugger off again. I doubt it.

I still think it's an elaborate hoax.

There was news that massive UFO hoax was going to be perpetrated on April 5th. Perhaps the news itself was the hoax.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top