Join for free
Deannie
Warren USA
Deannie is female  Deannie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 10:36 AM

Books

One of my favorite authors is Danielle Steele.. I love reading her books. I also enjoy James Patterson and I am into anything historical. Has anyone3read any good ones lately that they would recommend as a good read. Thanks Deannie d"][/SIZE]
ZsaZsa
Miskolc Hungary
ZsaZsa is female  ZsaZsa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 10:56 AM

Re: Books

If you like Danielle Steele you'd probably enjoy Penny Vincenzi who writes in a similar vein. I'm also a fan of Jodi Piccoult and for historical novels there's a choice of Elizabeth Chadwick, Phillipa Gregory and Hilary Mantel! At the moment I'm reading Sarah Dunnant's novel "Blood and Beauty" which is about the Borgia's.

Hope that helps.
Deannie
Warren USA
Deannie is female  Deannie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2014, 11:11 AM

Re: Books

Originally Posted by ZsaZsa ->
If you like Danielle Steele you'd probably enjoy Penny Vincenzi who writes in a similar vein. I'm also a fan of Jodi Piccoult and for historical novels there's a choice of Elizabeth Chadwick, Phillipa Gregory and Hilary Mantel! At the moment I'm reading Sarah Dunnant's novel "Blood and Beauty" which is about the Borgia's.

Hope that helps.
I will have to see if I can find Blood and beauty and check it out. Yes very helpful. Thank you. Deannie

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top