Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2014, 05:47 AM

Any Comments ?

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...es-test-on-men Nothing rude please !
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2014, 07:04 AM

Re: Any Comments ?

I think this is absolutely extraordinary in a really good way.

Some years ago I worked with a Marine's wife. She told me that during the height of the Afghanistan conflict IEDs were designed deliberately to cause maximum damage to the servicemen's genitals and although, for obvious reasons, this was never publicised many servicemen suffered severe genitalia damage and in some cases total removal. The psychological impact of this was to say the least, severe. If science can provide a way of getting around this then I say good for them.

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...es-test-on-men Nothing rude please !
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2014, 08:03 AM

Certainly could benefit men who have erectile problems etc, like the womb transplants potential great news. Does remind me of the film "Percy" and the follow up "Percy's Progress"
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2014, 09:14 AM

I hope it is successful

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top