Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 09:16 PM

Re: Patience

I've always been SUCH an impatient person, I mean really, really.
Always stressed over something, always impatient over something.

Then behold retirement beckoned. Well. Different story.
Come day, go day, yawn.....

TBH I miss not being impatient, I'm sure it kept me slimmer
Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 09:17 PM

Patient with animals, less so with people.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I've always been SUCH an impatient person, I mean really, really.
Always stressed over something, always impatient over something.

Then behold retirement beckoned. Well. Different story.
Come day, go day, yawn.....

TBH I miss not being impatient, I'm sure it kept me slimmer
Is that why I am skinny

Originally Posted by Maver-rik ->
Patient with animals, less so with people.
Oh, I am patient with all animals. Who could not be?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
What is the point of stressing though? You need to relax as you get older.....less haste more speed

I agree, Colin.

My Mum always used to say that too.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree, Colin.

My Mum always used to say that too.
Then she was a wise woman Mups

Actually I think my small amount of beta blockers helps as well, but what is the point of living your life raging about everything and stressed?
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 09:57 PM

I think lack of patience is one reason people have trouble with tech, instead of just giving things a few minutes to settle down or boot up they are hitting buttons within about 30 seconds, I see it where I work
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I have zero patience, I'll give you an example, something that JUST happened a couple of minutes ago.

I cooked some peas. When it came time to strain them up I was too impatient to get the colander out and tried to use the lid of the saucepan instead. The lid slipped and all me peas disappeared down the plughole in the sink
May I suggest a cheeky little Pea-No Noir madame?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
I think lack of patience is one reason people have trouble with tech, instead of just giving things a few minutes to settle down or boot up they are hitting buttons within about 30 seconds, I see it where I work
Ha ha That's me. I used to have the patience of a Saint but as I have aged it has become less and less. I hate reading instructions and I am finding tech more and more annoying as time goes nnbwbj bhbb wioijqwoij 83y3bd dnud...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 10:25 PM

I think I have selective patience. For some I have a lot but for others I don’t have much at all. It depends on what the patience is for.
I have a lot of patience when it comes to listening to others without worrying about cutting them off. My husband does that to me often and I find it most annoying so make sure I don’t do it to others. I have patience with plants and animals and most people but of course I could always use more.
DWebb
North East, UK

30-01-2019, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ha ha That's me. I used to have the patience of a Saint but as I have aged it has become less and less. I hate reading instructions and I am finding tech more and more annoying as time goes nnbwbj bhbb wioijqwoij 83y3bd dnud...
It drives me mad at work

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top