Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 07:20 AM

Leafy Monday

Good morning folks

It is a dark, wet windy day here with hardly a bird around although the Owls were calling to each other on our morning walk. The ground is covered with leaves everywhere but I have noticed the Beech trees still have all their leaves so maybe this is their kind of weather.

Pland for today are quick shopping trip to Aldi followed by a walk around Ennerdale Water with lunch at some local establishment then an after noon of visitors with the evening spent relaxing. Wow! another day gone, dont the days go by fast?

Rosemary, I hope that Loki is much better, I always feel helpless when an anmial need help as they can not tell you what help is needed.

Have a great day everyone and dont foget to say hello to everyone you meet, it could just make someones day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 08:55 AM

Re: Leafy Monday

Good morning all windy,mild, quite dark but fine at the moment .
I was woken just before daylight by the sound of a flock of wild geese flying over maybe on the way to Slimbridge Wildfowl Trust not that far from here as the goose flies . I shot out of bed in the hope of catching a gimps but it was too dark .

Off to do a bit of shopping at M&S, it is usually quiet on a Monday. Have a pleasant day whatever you are doing .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 08:55 AM

Good morning AB and to those who follow

Gloomy and wet here 15º ....... my OH has taken out grandchildren to school today as I have a dodgy back this morning.

Have some shopping to do later then a tidy and clear out in the wardrobes.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 08:56 AM

Good morning Meg, we posted at the same time
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 08:56 AM

Morning
Not too bad a day here so far, a bit windy but dry. A great day for blowing those cobwebs away
Enjoy your day all
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 09:30 AM

Good Morning AB and All Another dreich start to the day up here and cold as well, I put the heating on as it was under 60 degrees in here and the parrots were feeling cold!! Loki hates the heat so is lying in the kitchenette!

Loki is getting over her chill, thank you Bob for asking. Her ABs have worked wonders!! She must feel like a wee chemist shop though - between the ABs and her Phenobarb and Potassium tablets she gets! Never complains though! So, fingers crossed, she will be all better now!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 10:06 AM

very windy here this morning,,,dry at moment,but dont look that promising,
have a good day all.
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 10:39 AM

Yes, we have the heavy breeze here in London also.
Good morning to all. Have a great day.
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 11:05 AM

OMG!

I've only been a member for eight days, but I've already reached the dizzy heights of a senior member.
I wonder. Do I talk too much, or do I just have too much time on my hands?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

10-10-2011, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by FridgeMagnet ->
OMG!

I've only been a member for eight days, but I've already reached the dizzy heights of a senior member.
I wonder. Do I talk too much, or do I just have too much time on my hands?
Age catches up with you quickly on OFF, Michael!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top