Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 12:33 PM

Re: Leafy Monday

Good afternoon all, a wet and miserable Monday morning over here. I'm on my lunch hour then it's back to the grindstone.

I'm sorry to hear your back is playing up Mags, my Wife and Son have always suffered from back problems, My Son even went to a faith healer, but it didn't do any good, take it easy today.

Make the best of the day Folks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 12:38 PM

Hi everyone, wet and blustery here in the Midlands.

All of the Monday chores now done, so may relax for a couple of hours with the papers and a book.

Enjoy the rest of your day all you good people...

Barry
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 12:49 PM

Good morrow to one and all. Similar weather here in Lancashire - very windy, wet, grey skies - miserable.

I'm off to work soon, so hope everybody has a nice day, despite the weather.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 01:05 PM

Hello all

Gloomy and damp here as well. Waiting for my hairdresser to arrive and discuss with her a change of hair colour.....fed up with blonde. Would like a caramel with highlights, but we shall see.

Have a good day everyone.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 02:33 PM

Afternoon guys .... I've surfaced .... I'm not a morning person.

I've cleared out the wardrobe.
Isn't it amazing what you find?
(two old suspender belts)
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 02:50 PM

iT WAS A DREADFUL DAY THIS MORNING ON RISING, BUCKETING DOWN AND A GALE FORCE WIND, sorry I hit the caps lock, now its calmer and the sun is shining, Phoebe has been out for a short walk and is now dozing.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 03:48 PM

Rain, Rain, Ran. We just got into our rainy season and I'm sick of it already. Too bad! There's not a thing I can do about it.

I stuck my head out for a few minutes to grab such essentials as milk, bread and margarine. I bought one apple the other day that cost me more than $3.00. It was a huge Honeycrisp variety weighing in at a pound and a half.

Now it's back to hibernating in my tiny apartment. I have a ticket to an online Webinar at 9:00, just a bit over an hour from now. OnONe Software is about to release their new upgrade and I've pre-paid for my copy at the end of October. This Webinar is all about that new software. I'm excited.

Have a fun day all, no matter what you're doing.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 04:04 PM

Hi, people, not as nice as the last few days, nearing 11 am and 19℃ (66 F), cloudy and an East wind. It's supposed to make 27℃, doubt it, Rain due by Wednesday. Holiday today, no mail or FedEx/UPS deliveries so my cheese, pesto and tea order won't be coming today.

Mags, sorry you have a bad back, why not skip the chores today and rest it? Michael, has it been only 8 days; I feel as if I've known you longer!

Indulge yourself a little today!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2011, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Rain, Rain, Ran. We just got into our rainy season and I'm sick of it already. Too bad! There's not a thing I can do about it.

I stuck my head out for a few minutes to grab such essentials as milk, bread and margarine. I bought one apple the other day that cost me more than $3.00. It was a huge Honeycrisp variety weighing in at a pound and a half.

Now it's back to hibernating in my tiny apartment. I have a ticket to an online Webinar at 9:00, just a bit over an hour from now. OnONe Software is about to release their new upgrade and I've pre-paid for my copy at the end of October. This Webinar is all about that new software. I'm excited.

Have a fun day all, no matter what you're doing.
Bob, on the dreary, wet days, sit in your chair, close your eyes and take yourself back to your wonderful vacation and the Canyons of the West,
picture the hot sunny days and the fantastic sights. That should make you feel good!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top