Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2011, 07:27 AM

Driving Tuesday

Good morning everyone

Dark,danp with a slight breeze coming in from the Isle of Man direction, The Black birds were just waking up on our morning walk but the Crows and Rooks only started to arise as we were getting back home. The Cows looked a bit miserable walking to their field for the day as if they knew more rain is on its way to us.

Plans for today are a drive around Ecclefechan area stopping off for lunch at some local establishment then an afternoon of relaxation before a quizz night tonight.

Mags have you not kept up with the two stand chair exercises for you back? Hope it feels better today.

Come on folks a large cheer to get Loki back to normal health.

Have a great day everyone and remember to let your loved ones know of your feelings for them today as tomorrow it could be to late.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2011, 08:48 AM

Re: Driving Tuesday

Good morning all Mags I hope your back is better, one of the problems with getting older is there always seems to be one bit of body or another aching .

Fine and dry again here. Eleanor is coming to spend the morning with Nanna while Barnaby goes for a haircut and as she likes to be 'doing' I am going to put her to work with a little bucket picking up the dried leaves

Have a lovely day whatever you decide to do
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2011, 09:21 AM

Lovely and dry here again this morning, a bit windy as it was during the night, but a nice autumn day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2011, 09:38 AM

Good morning to you all on this damp and breezy morning in Sherwood, where the leaves are falling at a rate of knots. All the critters are busy this morning, with the deer rut in full flow and the squirrels madly collecting nuts for the winter...

Chores done already today so we're off into town for some retail therapy (YAWN) and then relaxing this afternoon with a book methinks....

Have a great day yourselves and hey, let's take care of ourselves out there...

Barry
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2011, 11:16 AM

Good morning everyone. Very damp and mizzly here today (the sort of rain that wets you through!!!)

Bonnie is resting up after twisting her toe in the river this morning, so I think I will go shopping (someone has got to do it!!!)
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2011, 12:30 PM

Good afternoon all, wet and damp here today. I'm still hard at it in the workshop but I should have everything finished at the end of this Month. Nothing strange or wonderful happening so far today.
Enjoy the day folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2011, 02:56 PM

Good morning all. Plans for today, none. Forecast, rain changing to rain followed by rain. I hate that we skipped Autumn.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2011, 03:53 PM

Hello OFFer's

It's a miserable wet and windy day here but still not cold enough to turn the central heating on.

Spent a few hours with my daughter this morning, she is still hobbling around with a painful toe.

AB - I've been doing the two stand chair exercises and it's been helping a lot. I'm really grateful to you for giving me that tip, my back isn't quite right yet, but I'm sure it would have taken longer if I didn't do the stretching .....so thanks!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2011, 04:07 PM

Hi all. Grey and not coolish here, a bit after 11 am and 22℃ (72 F), made a delightful 28℃ yesterday, but heavy rain is on the horizon drenching the East Coast. Sigh. It's been an unusually cool and exceptionally wet Autumn so far. All's quiet here, nothing exciting happening, thank goodness.

Mags, sorry the back isn't back to normal yet.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2011, 05:38 PM

I am pleased it is helping you Mags, keep it up and you will be running a marathon soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top