Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 07:56 AM

Teeming down Wednesday

Good morning everyone

To say it is wet would be an understatement, in the words of Albert Hammond, 'man it pours'. It has not come light yet and we have had our morning walk, done the weekly shopping and now we are having Cofffee and Bacon sarnies. The birds ha wellies on and the cows are wearing flippers, Rain is the order of the day.

Plans for today are to stay dry so I suppose we will be having a ralaxing day at home, now where did I put James Hunts Autobiography.

Have a great day,if it is possible and stay dry.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 08:53 AM

Re: Teeming down Wednesday

Good morning fellow members I hardly dare say another fine bright day perhaps you should all move to Worcestershire

Mags I hope your back is better.

I am going to trim Chloe this morning so that will keep me busy till lunch time.
Have a lovely day whatever you decide to do with it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 09:18 AM

A very good morning to all of you "up and at em" and "go-getters"..

Skies now brightening after overnight rain, so bodes well for later. We are dog sitting today for a friend, a springer spaniel named Ella, so pandemonium will no doubt be much in evidence and I can't see anything else getting done..

Have a great day if you can and hey, let's watch out for one another today....

Barry
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 09:19 AM

Morning, it is still dark here wet and cold. Having family from Dublin calling today so catch you all later.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 09:43 AM

another dry day, sun hasent come out as yet but not windy
which is a bonus.
enjoy your day
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 09:47 AM

Dry and bright out there this morning, no rain for a while now. Sheets are on the line and I'll bus into town later for some new boots (love my leather boots).
Good luck with the pandemonium Barry, take it easy with your back Mags and enjoy your day with the family Jean.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 02:22 PM

Its the usual thing here, Rain, dark and cold.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 02:31 PM

Hello from a cloudy but dry SW.....

Had to go out this morning to collect something I had ordered at Argos for my grandson's birthday on the 22nd. Did a bit of shopping on the way back home.

I'm pleased to say my back is improving, alot of it due to back exercises which Antibrown recommended. Thank you Meg and Mary for mentioning

Hope you enjoy the day, whatever you are doing...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 02:56 PM

Started nice but it's chucking it down now.

Me? I'm changing all my summery duvet covers and curtains to my snuggly colours for autumn and winter.

Nearly broke the ceiling lightbulb turning the mattress though.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Started nice but it's chucking it down now.

Me? I'm changing all my summery duvet covers and curtains to my snuggly colours for autumn and winter.

Nearly broke the ceiling lightbulb turning the mattress though.
Morticia I did that last week following a very cold night and spent the last few nights roasting and kicking the covers off You just never know what to do for the best with the British climate .

Mags I am pleased to know your back is better...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top