Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 03:46 PM

Re: Teeming down Wednesday

Thank you Meg

I still have the summer weight duvet on the bed, I haven't felt the cold in bed yet, when I do the change over will be instant!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 03:59 PM

Hi all. Cloudy, considerably cooler at 17 ℃ (63 F) nearing 11 am; rain is on the way, but was able to pick grass. Awaiting a package with tea, pesto and cheese: one of my pet online stores was having a nice sale! I'm very picky about pesto; so many places carry the one made with walnuts not pine nuts! That's about the excitement of my day ......

Good news about the back Mags, Barry, I'm imagining the pandemonium ....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi all. Cloudy, considerably cooler at 17 ℃ (63 F) nearing 11 am; rain is on the way, but was able to pick grass. Awaiting a package with tea, pesto and cheese: one of my pet online stores was having a nice sale! I'm very picky about pesto; so many places carry the one made with walnuts not pine nuts! That's about the excitement of my day ......

Good news about the back Mags, Barry, I'm imagining the pandemonium ....
Hi Eileen I am pleased I am not the only one who gets excited by thought of the arrival of food

Also pleased to hear The Lady Leia got her supply of grass today
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 04:19 PM

LOL, Meg, she and I are getting more alike! We both lead very quiet lives so the arrival of FOOD is a big thing every day! She does like her "salad".
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 04:26 PM

Another dry day so loads of time in the garden trying to make it a bit tidier.

An odd day today,on the one hand it`s 52 weeks since Jenny left for what we assumed would just be two or three days back in hospital never to come home again. On the other hand I have found love again and it`s a day closer to Friday when I see Linda again.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
LOL, Meg, she and I are getting more alike! We both lead very quiet lives so the arrival of FOOD is a big thing every day! She does like her "salad".
...the same with Chloe and myself she sits in eager anticipation by the oven looking through the glass door all the time her Chicken is cooking making sure it doesn't escape and that no one else steals it
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

12-10-2011, 04:34 PM

Awwww! Bless her.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 06:26 PM

Eileen, was wondering why you would be picking grass So its for the cat then?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Another dry day so loads of time in the garden trying to make it a bit tidier.

An odd day today,on the one hand it`s 52 weeks since Jenny left for what we assumed would just be two or three days back in hospital never to come home again. On the other hand I have found love again and it`s a day closer to Friday when I see Linda again.
Stephan, it must be a day of mixed emotions for you, the first year is always the hardest. I'm so pleased you have found happiness again with Linda. Good wishes to you both...x
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

12-10-2011, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Eileen, was wondering why you would be picking grass So its for the cat then?
Indeed it is, she gets fresh picked grass every day (weather permitting!)

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top