Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 07:30 PM

Re: Teeming down Wednesday

Lovely photo Eileen. I know cats sometimes eat grass but didn't realise that if you picked if for them they would eat it. Assume she's an indoor cat?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 07:42 PM

Good evening all. the weather wasn't too bad today, at least the rain held off and it was quite warm. I went to the optician this morning and my new specs will be ready on Monday so I'll have no excuse for not seeing things as they are printed. My old friend the optician hadn't seen me in a while and when he asked me to sit in the chair he said, "Now Jem, see that big chart on the wall?". "What wall" says I.

Glad you're on the mend Mags.

Have a relaxing evening Folks, I intend to.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Lovely photo Eileen. I know cats sometimes eat grass but didn't realise that if you picked if for them they would eat it. Assume she's an indoor cat?
Yes, she was the only one of mine who refused to be harness trained so she was strictly indoors. My former house was directly on the bus route and heavily trafficed, plus only 2 blocks from the woods with foxes, raccoons, etc. Not safe for outdoor cats; too many RTAs.

And of course now I'm on the 5th floor of the retirement building.....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 09:54 PM

Glad to hear your back is improving Mags...

Nice to see the lovely Leia again Eileen....

Did a quick exit from here last night due to a power cut-wasn't off for too long, but was bedtime when the power came back!

Been raining all day again until around 6pm, so got a good soaking when out walking-have had enough of the wet stuff now! Spent the afternoon at one of my Nieces who has a three year old boy-wasn't the quietest of afternoons as Charlie never stops talking, but he had a great time with Hatti running from room to room-eventually they both laid down together and went to sleep-peace and quiet reigned again....lovely to see them both though!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top