Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 07:25 AM

No plans Thursday

Good morning everyone

Well, it is dry up to now but in the words of a saying around here,'If you cant see the Isle of Man it is raining, if you can see the Isle of Man it is going to rain'. We do have the birds waking up and welcoming the day with a song though and the cows dont seem to down in the mouth walking up to their field for the day.

Nothing planned for today as yet but who knows what ' She who must be obeyed' will come up with.

Have a great day everyone and remember to smile and chase away those wrinkles.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 08:15 AM

Re: No plans Thursday

Dark and dreary here in Belfast, hope you all have a good day
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 08:49 AM

Morning all, I was going to work this morning early shift, but its been cancelled now that's the only gripe I have with agency work, so now I have a whole week off

I think I will do a spot of shopping online Amazon here I come
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 08:50 AM

Good morning AB, Jean and all who follow....

Dry but overcast so far and supposed to be a degree or so warmer today.

I have an appointment at the hairdressers later this morning, then a bit of shopping on the way home.

Enjoy your day everyone!

ETA - Good morning Kitty, our posts overlapped!
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 09:03 AM

Good morning to you Mags
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 09:09 AM

Good morning fellow members dull here but dry.

I am going to do a few jobs in the garden and some watering, the drought is beginning to have an effect on my shrubs and I fear they will not be in a good state to survive the winter .
It said on the local news last night we have had less than a third of our usual total years rainfall here and many streams have dried up causing a problem for farmers who have stock needing water.

Have a pleasant day however you decide to spend it
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 10:14 AM

Good Morning AB and Everyone! Gosh I think I will emigrate to where you are, Meg!! Our gardens are all water-logged up here! Another damp and dreich day up here.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day, whatever the weather.

Take care.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 10:19 AM

Good morning everyone. Overcast here but dry which we need as everywhere is waterlogged including the garden. Lots of water laying in fields and rivers are high. Quiet day for me and I really must focus and get on with office work Enjoy your day.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 10:22 AM

Very dry here again today, woke up with a spring in my step and everything right with the world
Enjoy your day whatever you are doing
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 11:08 AM

Good morning one and all, a promising looking day here, mild with patches of white cloud. I woke up at about 9.30 and when I came downstairs the house was empty, I was wondering where she could have gotten herself to when I spotted a note on the table, how sweet of her I thought, she's still writing love letters after all these years. "Gone shopping with Maria, see you sometime later, make your own breakfast." Isn't love just great?.

Enjoy your day Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top