Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 12:37 PM

Re: No plans Thursday

Hello to all and sundry,

Just caught up with some paperwork this morning and cooked up roast chicken and trimmings for lunch...yummy..

Out to walk it off now with Oscar so maybe see you later..

Have a great day everyone if you can..

Barry
Marie Rachel
Phila Pa
Marie Rachel is female  Marie Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 03:05 PM

It's cloudy here in Philadeplhia with that misty rain. We are waiting for the fall colors and pumpkin pie! My plans for today are to clean (what a suprise) and think of something to make for dinner. However, everyday above ground is a good one!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 03:08 PM

Well, after all the heavy cloud this morning, the sun has suddenly appeared ...... it's beautiful now and a very pleasant 18ºC.

Just enjoying a nice cup of tea now before I prepare the veg for later...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 03:53 PM

Hi, all! Hope all are well. Gloom and drizzle hangs on here, near 11 am and 19 ℃, 65 F); but could be worse, the rain's not heavy nor is flooding a threat. All's quiet here, just downstairs for mail and grass. Italian for dinner: pasta e fagioli, yum! Goodies came yesterday so lapsang souchong tea for a change.

Jem, had to giggle at that story ....

Take care, people.
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 04:09 PM

Good morning to everyone. The first chance I've had to get in, as my cordless keyboard ran out of juice and I had no recharged batteries.
It's been cloudy & grey all day so far in London.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 06:50 PM

Its been an alright sort of day here, we went to Phoebe's hairdressers(dog groomers) and she was livid as she hates being left any where, the joiner carried on with the work tops and it was almost done when we got home, very nice too.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 07:41 PM

Been a lovely afternoon here. Its funny how a bit of sun , can brighten up everyone day.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top