Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2011, 07:23 AM

Dry Friday

Good morning folks.

A miracle has happened here, we have not had rain for 24 hours.

It is dry with just a breath of wind and a nice 13 degrees on the thermometer. The dawn corus welcomed us on our morning walk with the cows as the backing group and an odd Hoot from an Owl thrown in.

Plans for today at painting the Trellis work in the garden, cleaning out the Greenhouse and guttering. Lunch is at home with Fish and Chips on the menu then a relaxing afternoon with a book and a large Brandy.

Rosemary, how is Loki doing? Well I hope.

Mags have you managed to run yet?

Have a greaat day everyone and dont forget your loved ones need to know it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2011, 08:41 AM

Re: Dry Friday

Good morning AB

It is a bright and sunny morning here with little to no wind and the forecast for the weekend is looking good too.

No specific plans for today so will be content with pottering around and see how the day goes.

AB, I won't be attempting any running round the block yet but my back is definitely on the mend!

Enjoy your day everyone!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2011, 08:52 AM

Good Morning AB, Mags and Everyone

Loki has now finished her ABs and is lots better now, thank you, Bob. Loki says a big thank you as well for asking She is getting a right fad about food! Won't touch her Wafcol now, unless there is chicken in it! I have stopped giving her chicken breast (that I cook) until she is all better toilet wise, and that's coming along fine! Got some free samples from the pet shop yesterday of Burns' kibble, she ate that, so maybe I will change to that now!

Sounds a lovely walk you had, Bob! Lucky you to have 24 hours dry - it is damp and dreich up here and it is dark until 8 am now!!

That's good that your back is on the mend Mags, the back is a very commanding thing.

Take care all and enjoy a good Friday!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2011, 09:13 AM

What an unbelievable week this has been, dry, sunny, bright, beautiful sunsets wow, i know is going to change very soon but loving it while it lasts.
Enjoy your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2011, 12:08 PM

Good morning I hope everyone is fit and well . Another glorious Autumn day, sunny and warm.

I am off to babysit soon so rushing to walk Chloe and to eat a hurried lunch

Have a pleasant day wherever it takes you
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2011, 12:11 PM

Miracle here as well, no rain for at least 24 hrs!!
Mags glad your back is getting better
Rosemary glad Loki is also getting better. I've heard that Burns food is good and another one to try if you haven't already done so is James Well Beloved which uses human grade meat and is hypo allergenic
Quiet day for me still catching up on office work but will take a couple of hours out this afternoon to do a little gardening.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2011, 02:16 PM

Lovely and sunny/dry here with a bit of a breeze.....great for drying the washing. Just realised, I've been talking about washing a lot....not really a washerwoman

Worked like a trojan yesterday doing the housework, so putting my feet up today.

Have a good day all.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2011, 02:35 PM

Good morning all. I had to check my computer this morning to find out what day of the week we're into. I lose track of time, days and presidents. Who's on first? LOL

Nothing much planned except calling my credit union to find out why my credit card has been put on lockdown. Showing zero balance available. Something weird going on I need to fix. Other than that a nice Fall today with moderate, pleasant temperatures. Have a great day!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2011, 03:54 PM

Hi people! Rain on and off, still mildish nearing 11 am: 17 ℃ (63 F), Had stopped raining when I went downstairs to pick up my mail but was bucketing down again in that short period, so no grass for Madame this morning . A bit of extra fuss and some chicken to make up for it. All's quiet here, no news.

Good news about Mags' back and Loki eating! And good that a lot are having lovely weather.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2011, 06:29 PM

great day here, had a lovely day out with a friend, got a few bits for the kids for Christmas.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top