Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 07:23 AM

Full day Saturday

Good morning people

Another dry day here(at the moment), the birds were just arising when we took our morning walk and the Cows were very reluctant to go to their field, they were just standing around in the farm yard.

Plans for today are doing a spot of cleaning as we missed doing it yesterday, lunch at some local establishment followed by an afternoon of relaxation before visiting friends this evening. A full day ahed.

Good to hear both Mags and Loki are on the up.

Have a great day everyone, remember to chase away those wrinkles and SMILE.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 08:33 AM

Re: Full day Saturday

Good morning friends

The sun is peeping through and it looks like it's going to be another nice day, albeit much cooler, temperature showing only 10°C at the moment.

Have a good day all.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 09:29 AM

Good Morning Bob, Berxer and Everyone Another damp and dreich morning up here so far - just getting lighter outside as well!

Thank you Bob - Loki sends her doggy hugs to you! Hope you have a lovely day and evening spent with your friends.

I am watching the Rugby match just now - Wales vs France. I do so hope Wales will win - guid luck to them!

Take care all and enjoy your Saturday
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 09:41 AM

Good morning everyone on what a glorious day here in Wocestershire .

I am making the best of it and have packed a picnic to take to the country park with the twins. They loved the last one and sat as good as gold on a rug eating their goodies

The best of luck to Wales they played the Welsh national anthem from Auckland on the Today programme this morning and I doubt there was a dry eye belonging to any Welshman listening to it .

Have a lovely day one and all...
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 02:43 PM

Another nice day here as well, we've even had some sunshine and Skiddaw is in view for first time in a while.

I had work first thing and then walked Bonnie on the marsh where I spent about an hour sawing up a thick branch into 2 pieces which had been washed up with the tide. Saw the bore tide coming in which I don't get to see very often.

Going to have to cut the grass shortly, there's no excuse not to

Hope everybody's having a good day with watching Wales play rugby, days at seaside and picnics in park!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 02:43 PM

..continued
We had a lovely picnic and walk in the country park this morning .
One of the benefits of 'Baby Led Weaning' is you don't have to worry about feeding mashed up slop , the babes eat anything anywhere

Nana hastily made some chocolate buns at 6 am, clearly appreciated

marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 02:44 PM

Lovely photos Meg, looks like a good time was had by all
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 02:48 PM

The twins are just lovely Meg, you can't beat days like these can you? So precious.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

15-10-2011, 02:51 PM

Thank you Marian and Mary the twins are great fun. I think a walk and picnic still make for a good day out
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 04:05 PM

Hi, all! Brilliant sunshine here, but very brisk winds all day; high gust so far is 23 mph! It's a bit after 11 am and a rather cool 16 ℃, 60℉. Should have worn a jacket outside for grass picking. All quiet here; waiting for grocery delivery after lunch. I think I'll make soup for dinner, brisk weather makes it sound good.

Thanks for sharing the pics, Meg. fun obviously being had!

Smile - people will wonder what you're up to......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top