Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 04:38 PM

Re: Full day Saturday

This is a wonderful time for you Meg,I had a lovely time with my Granddaugher when she was small, enjoy Meg it doesnt last long.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 05:29 PM

It started off fine up here in the North but now it's just teaming down, I managed to get the dog walked in the dry but now I'm soaked through as I've been out trying to catch the Horses to get their Winter Coats on.....while His Majesty stood and supervised gggrrrr.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 05:31 PM

It's been a lovely day today, we went to Weston early this morning so that we could get a beach front parking space. The donkeys we just being unloaded from their lorry as we arrived and stalls were already set up on the beach. Took a wander around the shopping centre, popped in M & S for a delicious, naughty but nice mocha, topped with fresh cream and chocolate sprinkles....yummmy!

It was quite warm by lunchtime so we were able to eat our picnic lunch on the beach ....amazing seeing that we are half way through October!
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 05:31 PM

I will be going back up to Scotland in about 10 days time. May even stay until the new year.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by FridgeMagnet ->
I will be going back up to Scotland in about 10 days time. May even stay until the new year.
Hope you like Snow....It's on the top of a few Mountains already.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 05:35 PM

Meg, what a wonderful day you had with the twins - the photos are lovely and they really look to be enjoying picnic with Nana!

We use to take our 2 grandchildren on picnics regularly.... they seem to enjoy their food better sat on a blanket outdoors.... and there's always a nice choice of food! Make the most of these happy days with them, they soon grow up
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

15-10-2011, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by FridgeMagnet ->
That will be a nice break for you Michael, be sure to take plenty of warm clothes with you.
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2011, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That will be a nice break for you Michael, be sure to take plenty of warm clothes with you.

I certainly will, although I will have to get used to it, if I am going to move up there.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top