Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 06:12 PM

Re: Chilly Sunday

Glad you had a nice time, Jem!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Good morning all. Fall is here but we get a break for the next few days and should have some dry weather. It's supposed to hit 63F or 17C here today with a low of 43F or 7C. I'm looking forward to getting out & about anywhere today, looking for the color that represents Autumn here. It's popping up everywhere.

I should be back to being a regular again here as I've pulled out of that photographic forum that has had my life so occupied this past month. Their membership jumped from a few dozen to over 5,000. It's so hectic I decided not to get frustrated and just leave. All good things must unfortunately come to an end.

So, you're stuck with me I suppose. At least here you all can spell and put together a proper sentence. I do get embarrassed to be an American at times.

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.
I know you have been helping others new to photography Bob and fair play to you (well done). I know a lot of people who would not part with professional information, unless of course, for money. I hope you can drop anchor here now, and give yourself a break from the hard work.
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 10:52 PM

I hate this time of the day. There is nothing (that I want to watch) on TV. It is too early to go to bed.
I used to love to read, but am in a too confused frame of mind at the present time, to settle down with a book.
I wouldn't dare go out for a walk at this time of night.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by FridgeMagnet ->
I hate this time of the day. There is nothing (that I want to watch) on TV. It is too early to go to bed.
I used to love to read, but am in a too confused frame of mind at the present time, to settle down with a book.
So that leaves Over50s, Michael!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 10:59 PM

It's sad you can't go out Michael, when you move to Scotland that shouldn't be a problem.

I go for a late walk with my dog every night down past the church and old rectory it's quite beautiful in a moonlight. I never see a soul only cats and barking foxes.
FridgeMagnet
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
So that leaves Over50s, Michael!

True. But I firmly believe that we have thoroughly exhausted all towns, animals & vegetables in the games.
My brain has totally shrivelled up, when in comes to creating poetry.
Don't worry, I'm just having a whinge.
FridgeMagnet

16-10-2011, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It's sad you can't go out Michael, when you move to Scotland that shouldn't be a problem.

I go for a late walk with my dog every night down past the church and old rectory it's quite beautiful in a moonlight. I never see a soul only cats and barking foxes.
Yes. There are too many gangs wandering about in London. I cannot wait to move to Scotland, where even at 9.00pm the main street is totally deserted. And all you can hear in the night air are Owls, Oystercatchers and the occasional sheep.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

16-10-2011, 11:12 PM

True. But I firmly believe that we have thoroughly exhausted all towns, animals & vegetables in the games.
My brain has totally shrivelled up, when in comes to creating poetry.
Don't worry, I'm just having a whinge.
Seriously Michael, I don't blame you for not wanting to go out for a walk at this time of night, it certainly isn't safe if you live in a town

I agree with you about some of the games, they must have been repeated over and over again.
Maybe we can think of some new ones and give the older games a rest for a while.
FridgeMagnet

16-10-2011, 11:16 PM

Yes. Some of my answers were intended as little more than just 'tongue in cheek' but nobody batted an eyelid.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2011, 11:22 PM

You are right about the TV tonight Michael it's not the best, I've had a few glasses or port and I'm heading off to bed to listen to an audio book left by my Son today, Paul Temple the detective and his wife 'Steve', I think that was her name. Paul & Steve, I suppose that would be quite normal for a couple these days.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top