Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2011, 04:12 PM

Re: Another miracle Monday

Hi friends! . Sun finally out after a cloudy start, but the chillier weather is here: a bit after 11 am and only 14℃ (57 ℉). I haven't turned the heat on yet, it's warm enough inside so I don't need it. Quiet day as usual, no plans. Monday's no-cook day here, bacon, scrambled eggs and buttery toast for dinner.

Enjoy the day!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2011, 07:37 PM

The weather started out sunny then it decided to give us a treat and has poured down, tremendous rain, at least Phoebe has been out for a walk this morning.Have a good evening all.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2011, 10:29 PM

Not too bad a day weather wise until around 6pm when it absolutely lashed it down. Had very relaxing day today-recovering from a traumatic weekend with the Hatti girl. She had muscle spasms and then reacted to pain killing injection-she was as high as a kite and totally spaced out from 3pm Saturday until 6.45 am Sunday morning when she and I eventually fell asleep! That's one injection she won't be having again!!! All is well now and managed to do our usual walk today and then spent afternoon at my friends drinking tea and chatting....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2011, 10:32 PM

Goodness Merz, that must have been frightening for you I'm glad she's alright now though. Has she ever had that that injection before?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2011, 10:33 PM

Oh merz, how awful; poor Hatti girl! You must have been so worried; it's so horrid when they're not well..... glad you both are better today. (((hugs)))
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2011, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Goodness Merz, that must have been frightening for you I'm glad she's alright now though. Has she ever had that that injection before?

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Oh merz, how awful; poor Hatti girl! You must have been so worried; it's so horrid when they're not well..... glad you both are better today. (((hugs)))
Thank you both....
Bit scary to be honest but she's absolutely fine now.
She's not had that injection before Mags. I know she reacts badly to vetergesic but this was torbugesic and supposed to be a much milder pain killer, but it still sent her loopy! Beginning to think this girl is not 'wired-up' right-or she's doing her best to give me a nervous breakdown
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2011, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Thank you both....
Bit scary to be honest but she's absolutely fine now.
She's not had that injection before Mags. I know she reacts badly to vetergesic but this was torbugesic and supposed to be a much milder pain killer, but it still sent her loopy! Beginning to think this girl is not 'wired-up' right-or she's doing her best to give me a nervous breakdown
Bless her At least she knows her 'mum' will look after her!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

17-10-2011, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Bless her At least she knows her 'mum' will look after her!
She gets well looked after Mags-just wish she would space any problems out more evenly instead of all at once
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2011, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Not too bad a day weather wise until around 6pm when it absolutely lashed it down. Had very relaxing day today-recovering from a traumatic weekend with the Hatti girl. She had muscle spasms and then reacted to pain killing injection-she was as high as a kite and totally spaced out from 3pm Saturday until 6.45 am Sunday morning when she and I eventually fell asleep! That's one injection she won't be having again!!! All is well now and managed to do our usual walk today and then spent afternoon at my friends drinking tea and chatting....
What a scary time that must have been to see Hatti like that, glad she's ok now
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

17-10-2011, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
What a scary time that must have been to see Hatti like that, glad she's ok now
Thank you Marpaul. Happened so quickly-just glad I was home with her at the time.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top