Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 03:31 PM

Re: Coldish Tuesday

Looks like that will be heading our way soon FM, its cold enough, but doesnt it look lovely in the snow.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 03:51 PM

Hi people ! Sunny and milder here nearing 11 am, 19℃ (65℉) and no breeze; rain supposedly coming late tonight and all day tomorrow, We've had so much excess rain so far that the wild mushrooms are really flourishing; I miss being only a few blocks from the woods where I enjoyed walking. Leaves are beginning to turn here. Grocery order this afternoon, ham and cabbage for dinner ... that's all my news.Take care, stay warm,
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Looks like that will be heading our way soon FM, its cold enough, but doesnt it look lovely in the snow.
Yes. And I will be coming your way up the A66 across the Pennines next Tuesday.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2011, 10:05 PM

Thank you AB for your wishes for the Hatti girl. She is fine and a note as been put on her record at the Vets to say no more of those injections. Sorry I didn't get to reply to your earlier post-think I'd clocked off and gone to bed! (Just replied to your post AB from yesterday )

Fridgemagnet...lovely picture but did make me shiver!

Was a wild morning here-had everything except snow-very heavy rain showers, strong winds, hailstones and the sun showed up every now and again-much better afternoon though. Caught up with few household jobs, went walking and got hammered with hailstones-they hurt! Hairdressers after dinner for bit of pampering, then off to Vets for Hatti's allergy injection......rest of day was all mine and was time to relax.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top