Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2011, 09:50 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Morning All and hope you all enjoy a good day today.

It turned out a lovely day yesterday and both Loki and I enjoyed our walks

Take care all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2011, 10:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning Rosemary and all who follow

It is a lovely morning here but cold. I am going to plant the garlic while the weather is good. Then do some cleaning.

Have a lovely day everyone.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2011, 10:09 AM

Another chilly but beautiful day today
enjoy your day
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2011, 12:00 PM

Good morning everyone. I'm up at 4 a.m. this morning which is about right for me. I'm thinking about doing laundry today but it's just not in my heart to do so. I may procrastinate.

No plans to speak of as I'm still a bit groggy. I may do my personal hygiene ritual and get the blood moving just to turn around and take a morning nap. If I tried to go back to bed right now my legs would be cramping within minutes. I hate that.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy each other.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2011, 12:09 PM

Hello all!

Another lovely sunny day here .....but oh so cold! Temperature has only just reached 8ºC. I certainly appreciated the extra togs of the duvet last night

Washing is out on the line, hopefully it will dry in the sun and breeze. Did the Sainsbury shop so the cupboards are stocked once again.

Enjoy your day and stay warm everyone!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2011, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Good morning everyone. I'm up at 4 a.m. this morning which is about right for me. I'm thinking about doing laundry today but it's just not in my heart to do so. I may procrastinate.

No plans to speak of as I'm still a bit groggy. I may do my personal hygiene ritual and get the blood moving just to turn around and take a morning nap. If I tried to go back to bed right now my legs would be cramping within minutes. I hate that.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy each other.
Bob I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well and I hope you feel better soon.
What is it about 4am , I have woken then for the last three mornings and couldn't get back to sleep.

Look after yourself
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2011, 01:10 PM

I'm sorry if I gave you the impression Meg that I am sick. I'm quite healthy and just whining about getting old and the normal aches and pains that go hand in hand with that. I'm nearly wide awake at this time, having been up now for more than an hour. I still could use another nap and since I live alone there's no one here to to tell me no.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

20-10-2011, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
I'm sorry if I gave you the impression Meg that I am sick. I'm quite healthy and just whining about getting old and the normal aches and pains that go hand in hand with that. I'm nearly wide awake at this time, having been up now for more than an hour. I still could use another nap and since I live alone there's no one here to to tell me no.
Hi Bob that's good then and if you feel like a nap why not, that's what retirement is all about isn't it, doing as you please
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2011, 01:29 PM

Good afternoon all Lovely and sunny yet cold with temp. inching up to 11°C. Had another brief visit from the fox last night

Bob - I sometimes go to bed at the time you awake

Have a nice day everyone
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2011, 02:50 PM

Another nice day here, nice and frosty first thing and lots of sunshine this morning, starting to cloud over now. Worked this morning and catching up with usual paperwork. May go and cut some grass before next lot of rain

Everybody seems to have been busy and as for Bob getting up at 4am!! the only time I could do that is if a dog yaps wanting to go out and then its straight back to bed.

Good news about the fox returning Carmen

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top