Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2011, 08:19 AM

Good Morning Friday

A very good morning to all and sundry from a drizzly and breezy Friday in the Midlands...

Just awaiting the arrival of the chaps who are going to destroy our bathroom, ready for new sanitaryware and tiling being installed next week. Looking forward to the end result but hate the upheaval of the work actually being done..

Fish and chips for lunch methinks and then friends are coming over for coffee this afternoon. What about the din you ask, well we'll just have to shout louder than the machinery won't we....

Have a great day and hey, let's look out for one another ..

Barry
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2011, 08:43 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Good morning from a chilly London. Not long been up.
Have a pleasant day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2011, 09:30 AM

Good morning all!

Bit of a dreary start to the day here, angry looking black clouds overhead.

No special plans today, usual housework and some ironing .....and whatever comes along.

Enjoy your day and weekend ahead!
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2011, 09:37 AM

Good morning Barry, Michael, Mags and all who follow

A dark, damp and not so cold day. Heavy rain predicted for later though. OH has taken car to the 'doctors' again (only went in on Monday, trouble with bearings or something), now the brakes seem dodgy! Seriously considering whether it's worth having a car at all, with all the expense they cause!

Barry, hope your workmen are reliable and you get the job done on time, I don't envy you.

Have a good day all.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2011, 10:39 AM

Good morning all, dark and damp and a little drizzly in Cumbria as well and warmer than last few days. Office bound for most of the day with a couple of doggie jobs to deal with late afternoon.

Hope car doesn't cost too much to get fixed Carmen and hope the workmen don't cause too much chaos for Barry

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2011, 10:48 AM

Good morning all chilly and dry here.
Shopping done and yet to be put away, bed to change, cake to make , newly planted garlic and pansies to water then I can have lunch.
It is such hard work being retired

Have a good day friends and fellow members however you decide to fill your day
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2011, 11:10 AM

I'm up too early again. Just enough time to say good morning before lying back down. No plans for today. Have a great day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2011, 11:36 AM

Good Morning PM and Everyone Another rainy day with a strong wind outside up here so far! There is snow on the top of Ben Lomond, so I suspect that snow isn't that far away either! Hope I'm wrong as I detest the stuff - would much rather it rained!!

Enjoy your fish & chips lunch, PM. You've put me in the notion!!

Take care all and enjoy Friday.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2011, 01:18 PM

Good afternoon all, a lovely day here in Dublin for the time of year, warm with the odd bit of sunshine. All's back to normal in the house and everything is working as it should, including me.
It will be worth putting up with the hassle for a while Barry, just think of how comfortable you'll be sitting there when it's all finished, maybe you'll compose a famous poem and we'll be the first to hear it.
Take good care of yourselves Folks.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2011, 02:12 PM

A lovely day here and have taken the dogs for a walk and a good run through the fields and the woods after a week in kennels. They had a great time. My car is in the garage having a wheel bearing replaced. Hope the bill is not horrendous

Now going to make some shortbread yum yum

Have a good day all and stay safe

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top