Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2011, 11:02 PM

Re: Dark Damp Saturday

A very late good evening to all!

I had a very busy but enjoyable day - it was my grandson's 9th birthday today. We all went 10 pin bowling this morning and somehow a miracle happened ..... I won!!! I don't think my S-I-L was too happy about being beaten by his M-I-L! From there we went to the Krispie Kreme Doughnut outlet for a snack before going to the cinema to see "Johnny English Reborn" starring Rowan Atkinson ..... a very funny film that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Sorry to read you haven't been feeling too well, AB...... I hope you'll feel better very soon. I hope all others who are suffering will also improve.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2011, 11:28 PM

Sounds like a lovely day for all, Mags ... except maybe SIL!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2011, 11:31 PM

Sounds like you all had a great day Mags. Remember going bowling with my Brother and family and I won-don't know who was more shocked, me or them
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2011, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Sounds like you all had a great day Mags. Remember going bowling with my Brother and family and I won-don't know who was more shocked, me or them
I was shocked too........ it was only the second time that I had played!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top