Join for free
Page 6 of 16 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 04:09 PM

Re: Disgusting abuse of law

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I can't make up my mind as to whether May was intentionally anti-British or just totally incompetent.
Perhaps both?

I've just Googled what the maximum jail sentence is for manslaughter in the UK. It turns out it's a life sentence; so basically the same as for murder. Let's hope the judge uses the full extent of his powers when sentencing those 3 scumbag pykies and gives them all at least 20yrs.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 04:19 PM

I can't make up my mind as to whether May was intentionally anti-British or just totally incompetent.
I would say neither. IMO she was being told what to do by the men in grey costs and big donaters to the Party. The woman certainly wasn't a leader but was the only Craps game in town after Silly Boy Cameron bottled out having shown he was totally out of touch with the majority of the British People.

To see where the anti-British sentiment lay and still lies look no further than the 1922 committee members and supporters.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 05:11 PM

I felt a bit sorry For Teresa May left with the poisoned chalice that she didn’t want in the first place.
Of course she was bullied too I think by the men in Brussels and everywhere else .
Some journalist said it’s was a pity she wasn’t a dockers daughter as opposed to being that of a vicar.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Perhaps both?

I've just Googled what the maximum jail sentence is for manslaughter in the UK. It turns out it's a life sentence; so basically the same as for murder. Let's hope the judge uses the full extent of his powers when sentencing those 3 scumbag pykies and gives them all at least 20yrs.
Oh, I bet s/he doesn't.

As for May, suggestions have been made that she did her best to prevent Brexit to protect her husband's financial interests in Europe.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I would say neither. IMO she was being told what to do by the men in grey costs and big donaters to the Party. The woman certainly wasn't a leader but was the only Craps game in town after Silly Boy Cameron bottled out having shown he was totally out of touch with the majority of the British People.

To see where the anti-British sentiment lay and still lies look no further than the 1922 committee members and supporters.
Yes. As I've said before, in my opinion we haven't had a half-decent PM since Maggie.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 07:48 PM

The only way to give these criminals what they deserve is to do it ourselves.

If one of them murdered my wife and the lenient courts let him off with manslaughter, I assure you I would obtain an illegal firearm, find him and shoot him dead.

Yes, I'd be charged with murder, and I'd go to prison no doubt until the end of my life, but it would be worth it to me.
Ever thought of joining a terrorist organisation, JBR?

You'd make an excellent recruit.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

26-07-2020, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->

Calm down dear. It's only a discussion.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2020, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->

Err, actually he wouldn't.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 12:05 AM

There is a petition re this .

https://www.change.org/p/government-...age-of-justice
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

27-07-2020, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
There is a petition re this .

https://www.change.org/p/government-...age-of-justice
Thanks Muddy. Signed.

Page 6 of 16 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top