Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 08:17 AM

I return Saturday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGNLL...eature=related

It is dark coolish but dry here today. There were plenty of mother natures creatures around on our walk welcoming the morning, why even a Fox ran across the Bridal way.

Plans for today are none existent at the moment so who knows what is in store.

Sorry I disappeared but my best man phoned on Tuesday morning to ask if we wanted to go to a friends who has a health spa as they were quiet until Today so were upt and went,, spent a lovey three days just relaxing and being pampered.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget your loved ones or this could happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk9NVZMNyiM
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 09:08 AM

Re: I return Saturday

Good Morning Bob and Everyone! Good to see you back, Bob, missed those links you post! That's good that you had a lovely time though at your Best Man's!

Just getting ready to go down to Johnstone to get my steak pies for my Ne'erdy dinner!! Traditional it is!! I do miss my Ne'erdy dinners with my family when I was a wee girl in Govan!

Hope everyone will enjoy a Guid Hogmonay and A' th' Best for the Bells.

Take care.

Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 09:38 AM

Good morning all 'Tis an unusually mild day again here. I found it too warm to sleep, kept waking every hour or so. Hope we don't pay for it come Springtime.

AB - How nice that you had a pampering, bet you feel all refreshed now and ready to take on the New Year celebrations.

Brandykins - Enjoy your steak pies and whatever else you traditionally have for Hogmanay.

We're having a quiet night in - have done with all the celebrations big style (for the time being).

Enjoy, everyone and hope you don't get too much of a sore head!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 09:56 AM

Good morning to everyone. Mild and dry here in the Midlands and a great morning for a tramp through the woods with the dogs.

Good to see you back and refreshed AB, I can almost smell the talc and the "eau de man" from here....

Best wishes to all that are feeling below par, and have a lovely New Year's Eve everyone, however you choose to spend it...

Barry
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 10:36 AM

spa pampering sounds just what I need, glad you enjoyed yourself antibrown. Hope you all have a wonderful new year
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 10:43 AM

Good morning one and all a bright dry day here and I am going to take full advantage of it by doing lots of washing, the first load is just going out to dry.

AB I wondered where you had disappeared too and hoped all was well.

Nothing else planned, still feeling poorly with a bad chest so will just be pottering about doing household jobs at my own pace.

Eileen I hope you are feeling a bit better today..
Mags did you get a new cooker?
Rosemary enjoy your pie .

Have a pleasant day everyone...
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 11:30 AM

Good morning everyone.

Raining here once again. How they can say we don't have enough water. When all it seems to do is rain. Makes me laugh. So hear we are with another soggy day.

Hope you all have a nice day. Whatever you are doing.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 12:14 PM

'morning AB and everyone

We had snow last night but less than one inch, it has been incredibly mild so far, the nice weather lady says it will continue for a few more days, then by end of Jan. the real snow will arrive

Havea good day all.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 12:52 PM

Good morning all. In just 4 days we had over 2.5 inches of rain, more than enough to shatter any hope of setting the lowest rainfall records in history. I don't think it was that desirable to do so anyway. We may get a break in the rain today.

I have no plans today but must remember to set an alarm clock for 3 a.m. Tomorrow morning. I've been pressed into service driving my friend, Warren, to the airport. He's heading out on vacation to California, again. He sure has spent a lot of time there this year. I'll be watching Jack the cat this week before Warren's return in a week.

Have a great weekend all!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 03:15 PM

Good afternoon all, warm and dry so far today. I have nothing special planned for tonight, just lifting a few glasses with the Wife to bury the old year and embrace the new one.( Thank God for the new specs, I nearly typed 'Bury the wife and embrace an old dear')
I hope those of you feeling poorly will improve quickly and get back to your normal selves again.
Hope everyone in Scotland has a great night as I know how special it is there. "Dear Santa, now you've finished with it, can I have the list of all the naughty Girls?'.
Thanks for your good company during 2011 Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top