Join for free
Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 06:02 PM

Re: True Happiness For Me Is...

Originally Posted by mariana ->
things are just getting worse for me Kenny----really really bad for me today.
i have been trying to start again and move on---then something else comes along and knocks you flat again.
Mariana.
I know that you go to church and stuff.
Is there anything within either the church or religion that can help you deal with this?

Best regards.

Kenny XX
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by mariana ->
things are just getting worse for me Kenny----really really bad for me today.
i have been trying to start again and move on---then something else comes along and knocks you flat again.
If you lived closer you could come and sit on my sofa and watch football......but no bloody West Ham

All the best Marian.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
If you lived closer you could come and sit on my sofa and watch football......but no bloody West Ham

All the best Marian.
NO, she can come and watch EVERTON with me!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 06:57 PM

Best wishes Mariana x
True happiness for me is finding a piece of junk and turning it into something useful or decorative.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 09:58 AM

I think happiness is a fleeting emotion. I prefer the term comfortable. What makes me comfortable is just being me, and having fantastic daughters who are very supportive. I am a very fortunate woman.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

23-02-2016, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I think happiness is a fleeting emotion. I prefer the term comfortable. What makes me comfortable is just being me, and having fantastic daughters who are very supportive. I am a very fortunate woman.
You can't say any fairer than that T.
Nice one.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
You can't say any fairer than that T.
Nice one.
Thank you.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 12:11 PM

Happiness me is being out for a forest walk at 6am with my 4 dogs and nobody else about . If it's not raining that's a real bonus !
WholeLottaRosie
derbyshire
WholeLottaRosie is female  WholeLottaRosie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 01:02 PM

Happiness for me would be knowing that my son is cured, and taking off in my now (non existant) campervan seeking rock pubs & real ale .......bliss
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

24-02-2016, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
Happiness me is being out for a forest walk at 6am with my 4 dogs and nobody else about . If it's not raining that's a real bonus !
My idea of happiness is doing exactly what you do Abbey.
But without the dogs!

Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top