Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2016, 01:56 PM

Re: ~ Wednesday Song ~

Hi Shirley - OHhhhhh..... I forget all about that song! Here it is for you - is a beautiful song! xo Gia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQOjxA8rrks
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2016, 02:05 PM

Hi Patsy - Yes, thank you very much for the song. .... It was not a good day yesterday......I give my testimony, and that guy sit there sneering to Gia the whole time. He pissa me off that one! I get so angry to him that I start yell at him in Italian. Every body laugh to Gia, but the judge was very kind and he say, "Gia - you just start again and remember to say it in English" Steven jump up and grab the guy his shirt and say I gonna snap you in a half! The guard remove Steven from the room - he was SO angry that he treat Gia so disrespectfully. BUT - I think all that I was testify was very helpful. I HATE his attorney - he very mean to me but when he say" She is young and she will not remember this" I say: "OH YEAH? She is young but I will guarantee you she will remember this for all her life - especial because most likely she will not ever have childrens. And also one her eye is lower than the other one because of HIM (and I point to him) The judge was have tears. - I just hope that the other prisoners will take care of him - they not like child molesters here in this country. I not usual one for wish harm to any one, but that sneer face of his make me want him to HURT as much as he hurt that little girl. Three years old..... can you imagine? The mother - she side with the boyfriend "he not mean to hurt her" ??????? HA! Bunch of bull shits, Steven say. (I sorry - this is not the place for this, but I have no other way to tell to you what happen) Sorry Sorry.... xo Gia
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2016, 02:10 PM

I 'fully' understand Gia - I get so angry too
The girl will recall many times what happen to her - poor darling
Its people like you that will make a difference by preventing further hurt xx
As for the Mother she does not deserve to have the title Mother
She is STUPID in the extreme
xx
Gianetta
US

25-02-2016, 02:25 PM

Oh.... yes I agree 1000 times Patsy. The mother does not deserve that title. She put the boyfriend above her own daughter. It make me to feel so sick. The guy attorney was act like she will be fine - but her face was beat very badly and she will require many surgeries and counseling. He rape her repeatly and the mother was there. Ooooo! I just wish I can go back in time before it occur and remove her from that home.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2016, 02:27 PM

Did the Mother not get a sentence too
Gianetta
US

25-02-2016, 02:38 PM

Yes, the mother is incarcerate as well and she will not ever see her childrens again. There are 3 other ones, but only the 3 years old was beaten and rape. She is a accessory to the crime - it is call that - and she must remain in the prison. I dunno how long. She get up there and she testify that he is a "good person" and that it only happen because he was drinking. There is NO excuse for that to occur - not ever. Steven feel he will be in the prison for a long long time and he say that most likely the others will beat him or kill him in the jail. Oh! All I can continue to see is his sneering smile - like it is not a big deal what happen. She was have internal bleeding, broken nose, eye socket broken.... she will remember all that pain. And I tell to the judge that she was so traumatize that she can not help but to remember. Each time she will look in the mirror she will remember. We will see what happen. Today he will have his "friends" testify for him that he is a good person. Ha!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

25-02-2016, 02:51 PM

So pleased to hear that woman will not be near her children
That helps us a little Gia - have a rest this evening and enjoy your meal with your lovely husband xx
Gianetta
US

25-02-2016, 03:04 PM

Thank you Patsy.... yes....and may be I will have a little bit of vino with the meal.... I can use it! xoxo
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

25-02-2016, 03:05 PM

I will join you - I don't drink now but I will tonight
WholeLottaRosie
derbyshire
WholeLottaRosie is female  WholeLottaRosie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2016, 07:28 PM

Gia, you did good, well done for testifying, hats off to you, he deserves everything he gets, I will have a little G & T for you tonight, well done !!!!!!! I was going to post a song but somehow your story exceeds any song, just hope the little ones eventually recover. take care x

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top