Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2019, 12:10 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ah.... I see Division has sent some back up.... welcome agent Eric. Keeping the floozies out is an easy job really but we string it out for something to do. Just aim your flatulence in their direction - outside.
Oi you - don't be corrupting newbies the moment they show their faces. Go and find something useful to do - like sweeping the courtyard free of other male specimens!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2019, 12:11 PM

One day Mups will get to 10.

Mups scores 10 out of 10 every day, Dongles! Try following her example.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

27-07-2019, 12:14 PM

I finally removed those old silkies and had to bury them in the garden.
Not surprised - you've been wearing them for 2 years. What about the suspenders? Not sure I want those back now - bought some new ones anyway - black lace with little pink bows and ... what am I saying??

Out damn spot - this is a man free zone!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2019, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by eric1476 ->
I just farted on every post made here....
We've all done that at some time - it doesn't work.

Welcome to the thread - do you kick with your left foot or right foot? Get some practice in kicking these wimmin out and you'll soon have legs like a pit-pony.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2019, 01:11 PM

Hang on geezers, only time will tell if Eric's blowing Hot and Cold.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2019, 01:13 PM

Back again, time for me to clear out the peasants of the allegedly `feminine` variety. Shouldn't you be out shopping Tabs or whatever it is you wimmin do. If it's too wet for you to venture out, you could always skip round with the vac or do the pots. You know - wimmin's work.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2019, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Don't talk about Mups like that, she's not another old Has Bin.

For that remark, Spitty, I almost made you a quick cup of tea before I booted you out, but then sense prevailed.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2019, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by eric1476 ->
I just farted on every post made here....

I say ladies, have we yet another uncouth male here now?

They must all be related, so it's a genetic problem.

Judsy, isn't it time you went to Lidl's (or anywhere will do).
Perhaps your old Mum needs some shopping?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2019, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Not surprised - you've been wearing them for 2 years. What about the suspenders? Not sure I want those back now - bought some new ones anyway - black lace with little pink bows and ... what am I saying??

Out damn spot - this is a man free zone!
Don't try and distract me with your talk of black lacy suzzies with pink bows.... and legs....and high heels ...... it'll never work....

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-07-2019, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
We've all done that at some time - it doesn't work.

Welcome to the thread - do you kick with your left foot or right foot? Get some practice in kicking these wimmin out and you'll soon have legs like a pit-pony.

You speak for yourself, dirty beast!

And I assumed the farmers were muck spreading the other night! Had to close me windows I did.

Vulgar boy.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top