Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 09:51 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Good to see you back Mups. You are right about Judd though, he spent more than 24 hours checking where you were. I think he missed you!
It's like when you evict a wasp, the silence is good but you have to keep looking just in case it came back.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 10:25 AM

Good to see you back Mups. You are right about Judd though, he spent more than 24 hours checking where you were. I think he missed you!

Thank you Twink. Nice to be back - well it would be if those men cleared off anyway.

I felt so sorry for Judd though.
His Mum told me he sent out search parties, put an advert in the paper, and another in his corner shop window, and even contacted 'Missing Person's!
The poor dear can relax now the ladies team are all back in full force.

Mrs. LD also told me that Dongle was trying to teach Murtagh to track and Search , but the poor is far too young and just sat down and chewed Dongle's slippers instead.

EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's four times more than all the wimmin on here combined.
I'm sure the ladies...and I use the term loosely...do have more brain cells than most men but the pity is they've never learned how to use them. I blame their parents.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
I'm sure the ladies...and I use the term loosely...do have more brain cells than most men but the pity is they've never learned how to use them. I blame their parents.

Now look here, EZ, that's more than enough of your cheek, else you'll start 'em all off again.

Consider yourself fortunate, that it is so hot and we feel a tad lethargic, else we'd have slapped your legs before now!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Now look here, EZ, that's more than enough of your cheek, else you'll start 'em all off again.

Consider yourself fortunate, that it is so hot and we feel a tad lethargic, else we'd have slapped your legs before now!
Don't worry Mups, I am quite cool so i could give EZ's legs a good slapping. In fact I may continue till he apologizes for his rude remarks about us ladies.

Oooh can you send my Joan's phone number, I am sure she would also be happy to continue his punishment.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-08-2019, 01:20 PM

Don't worry Mups, I am quite cool so i could give EZ's legs a good slapping. In fact I may continue till he apologizes for his rude remarks about us ladies.

Oooh can you send my Joan's phone number, I am sure she would also be happy to continue his punishment

The mention of Joan has soon quietened him down Twink.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 01:21 PM

Oooh can you send my Joan's phone number, I am sure she would also be happy to continue his punishment.
I've had 57 years of my wife's punishment. In fact I quite enjoy it. She never breaks the skin tho'
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 01:41 PM

Many a true word spoken in jest.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2019, 01:42 PM

I've had 57 years of my wife's punishment. In fact I quite enjoy it. She never breaks the skin tho'
I bet she's careful not to put bruises on your face either.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-08-2019, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I bet she's careful not to put bruises on your face either.

You like bruises?

That can easily be arranged.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top