Join for free
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 12:11 PM

Farage U turn

https://news.yahoo.com/nigel-farage-...124303265.html

Do you remember the argument 500 million EU migrant including Turkey can just walk into the UK?

Well he was right. He is in favour of no hard border!!

What does this prove? Farage doesn't actually give a toss about immigration. He just wants to break up the EU to help his mate Donald Trump.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 12:24 PM

Re: Farage U turn

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
https://news.yahoo.com/nigel-farage-...124303265.html

Do you remember the argument 500 million EU migrant including Turkey can just walk into the UK?

Well he was right. He is in favour of no hard border!!

What does this prove? Farage doesn't actually give a toss about immigration. He just wants to break up the EU to help his mate Donald Trump.
Farage was a founder member of UKIP and advocating leaving the EU back in the 1990s after the signing of the Maastricht Treaty.

Trump wasn't even heard of then .
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 12:58 PM

Here is the main you got dual nationality German passports for his kids and said he would leave if Brexit was a disaster.

Wonder why?

Why not stay and fight for Britain?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	nigel - Copy.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	10657  
Reality1
Scotland

12-09-2019, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Farage was a founder member of UKIP and advocating leaving the EU back in the 1990s after the signing of the Maastricht Treaty.

Trump wasn't even heard of then .

Still wanted to break up the EU though didn't he?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 01:01 PM

Still wanted to break up the EU though didn't he?

You need to understand the common travel area in Ireland.

Conspiracy theory always has a bit of a boost around 9/11
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 01:10 PM

Here is the main you got dual nationality German passports for his kids and said he would leave if Brexit was a disaster.

Wonder why?

Why not stay and fight for Britain?
Farage's second wife was German and his children are half German, I would imagine they have family there and like Germany .

Just because someone dislikes the EU it doesn't mean they dislike Europe or European countries. You can fight for Britain without living here 24/7.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 01:14 PM

Farage's second wife was German and his children are half German, I would imagine they have family there and like Germany .

Just because someone dislikes the EU it doesn't mean they dislike Europe or European countries. You can fight for Britain without living here 24/7.

Nigels girlfriend is French and he drives a Volvo as well

.... and I've got a german car and I like french wine
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

12-09-2019, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Nigels girlfriend is French and he drives a Volvo as well

.... and I've got a german car and I like french wine
Shock horror Bread don't you know it you dislike the EU according to some Remain supporters you are not allowed to like anything European or other Europeans.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

12-09-2019, 01:20 PM

Shock horror Bread don't you know it you dislike the EU according to some Remain supporters you are not allowed to like anything European or other Europeans.

I know I'm such a hypocrite !

Chateau neuf du Pape is the only reason you need for further political union. It's obvious
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 01:22 PM

Quite so. The other way around is also possible. You can like the british and loathe brexit.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top