Join for free
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 12:58 AM

Re: Exit Poll - A Labour Catastrophe

Originally Posted by NotMyRealName ->
From what I could find, it was a Conservative government which gave the EU the ability to over-ride our laws and impose laws on us which I strongly disagree with. It is only right that it is a Tory government which reclaims our sovereignty and law making.

I voted for Brexit but immigration had absolutely nothing to do with it for me.

Roll on the full result

Just FYI

EVERY government for the past 40 years, whether Tory or Labour has simply furthered the EU agenda to effectively take over the UK, remove its sovereignty and our Judiciary.

It mattered not who you voted for they were all working for the EU.

Heath began it all in the 70s lying to the electorate and promising it was just a trading bloc/Common Market. he totally illegally signed us up to that without giving the people a referendum which he was required to do.

The subsequent government lead by Harold Wilson, realising Heath's illegal blunder rushed to give the people a referendum but we were already in the EU at that point and so the referendum asked if they wanted to STAY in it. How can you stay in something that you were illegally put into? It's a farce of course, all totally illegal and unconstitutional.

Margaret Thatcher in her premiership pushed through one of the EU Treaties.

John Major in his premiership pushed through the Maastrict Treaty

Tony BLiar in his pushed through the hateful Lisbon Treaty

Step by fraudulent step these EU serving politicians have just meted out the EU agenda for 40 years working behind closed doors and never giving the people of the UK any vote or choice in the matter. They are all traitors and should be put on trial for the crimes they have committed imho. At least those still alive !
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 01:03 AM

Hi

I do not know whether to laugh or cry.

I am so, so, happy that Corbyn is finished.

We simply could not have a Marxist, Terrorist Supporting Nutter as PM.

I am appalled that we now have a proven, liar as PM.

We deserve much better.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 01:13 AM

Have to agree Swim

Corbyn is done for as is McDonnell, as are Remainer MPs

Now comes down to whether Boris delivers or whether he just continues Teresa May's total fudge BRINO. Battle won. War is still to be won and will go on for a long time yet.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 01:44 AM

I've just been watching the Chair of Momentum on ITV being interviewed and he's denying categorically that they are responsible for Corbyn's utter defeat. Alan Johnson sat next to him was very angry at Momentum's extreme left wing influence on the Labour Party and told him that he, Corbyn, and McDonnell should just go so that Labour can get back to its roots and reconnect with its core voters.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 01:47 AM

Anyone heard anything about Sourby?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 01:50 AM

Phew!..I have watched this political saga play out for so long. Does this really mean that things are going to stabilise over there?..Just a bit? YOu have at least - as it seems - a popularly elected leader now. Do you think he will suddenly change?..Drop the clowning and jolly schoolboy demeanour and become something else?..Better? worse?. Have you really seen the last of Corbyn? Is it now a smooth ride to Brexit?..You say you deserve better. Well here we have to vote or. we get fined. It's compulsory. If we don't pay the fine, the problem doesn't just go away. YOu guys have the luxury of not having to vote at all. If you think you deverve better than the lot that are competing..don;t vote for any of them?..Is that preposterous? I hear Finland just elected the youngest leader ever. Early 30s something woman. Younger than Ardern. Watch that space!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-12-2019, 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Anyone heard anything about Sourby?
Yep

She Tweeted this:

"Just to remind everyone. This election was called by the Labour Party and the Liberal Democrats fuelled by tribalism & Kool-Aid when a @peoplesvote_uk was within our grasp "
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-12-2019, 01:56 AM

Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-12-2019, 01:58 AM

You have to also figure that the young voters who Corbyn royally screwed over at the last election and played like fiddles have retaliated and refused to support him again. No more Youfquake !

happy days
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 02:07 AM

Hi

The EU was a big problem for me.

EU Immigration was not.

They are not the ones trying to kill us.

Non EU Immigration is a huge problem for me, they are the biggest Category and the ones trying to kill us.

I have to say I simply do not trust Boris to solve this issue.

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top