Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 12:00 AM

Re: Limited Liability

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Is that in your Business, or in your Life?
Hobby, not business, but it has rather taken over our life.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 06:36 AM

I am more inclined to have limited ability.

I try not to "li".
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 10:30 PM

Limited liability.
That reminded me of an incident when I was a young man. I was at a seaside resort and went into one of the many bars there, I was in my swimming trunks as it was a very hot day.
I sat on a wooden bar stool at the bar and ordered a pint, halfway down my pint one of the legs on the stool broke and I landed on the floor with a broken leg. I spent some time in hospital, but when I tried to take out an action against the bar for compensation I was told I wouldn’t get a penny, they had limited liability and I wasn’t fully covered.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Limited liability.
That reminded me of an incident when I was a young man. I was at a seaside resort and went into one of the many bars there, I was in my swimming trunks as it was a very hot day.
I sat on a wooden bar stool at the bar and ordered a pint, halfway down my pint one of the legs on the stool broke and I landed on the floor with a broken leg. I spent some time in hospital, but when I tried to take out an action against the bar for compensation I was told I wouldn’t get a penny, they had limited liability and I wasn’t fully covered.
More importantly. Did you manage to finish the other half of your pint?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I have public liability, need that for what we do.
Me too Tiffany, but ours is with our pooches Insurance!
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I am more inclined to have limited ability.

I try not to "li".
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
More importantly. Did you manage to finish the other half of your pint?
Alas no Bruce, it was in my hand when I was floored, but you were quick off the mark, I do admire a fella who gets his priorities right.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 08:32 PM

I limited my liability when i got married

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top