Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 06:32 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, milder again here and a dry forecast so no complaints there.

Just the usual Friday Tesco shop first thing, we have visitors for lunch on Sunday so it will probably be a big one. Nothing else planned but maybe an hour in the garden if it's nice.

Enjoy your day folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 08:39 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good Morning everyone.

It is another crispy morning here - and the birds are late up again!

Not sure what today has in store for me - but am sure there will be fun around somewhere!

Have a happy day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 09:35 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, stay safe and well. God Bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 10:10 AM

Hi

Another dull miserable day here.

Guy and I are clearing out the rubbish today to make room for things we need to sell.

Have a good day all.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 10:32 AM

Well, fishing was cut short last night because my friend was taken ill and needed to get home to take some tablets.

It was a good night all the same and we still caught 4 species which were rockling, dabs, whiting and bass. All close in with nothing at range except crabs so that put an end to the long range casting.

This morning brings a damp day, overcast and a bit miserable. I'll most likely need to pop over to Colchester later and buy a couple of replacement lights for the band as the LED's have blown in a couple of our existing ones and I have a load of band logo hoodies to pick up from the suppliers.

Work sucks, but its Friday and no meetings are in the calendar, so it's not as bad as it could be. Some beers tonight with Mrs Bread and binge watch something daft on the telly.

Happy Friday !
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 11:18 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Feeling milder this morning. Overcast again with brighter spells later but rain forecast over the next few days. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

Nothing much planned for today. Everywhere is soaking wet, it never dries out so not much can be done outside. Roll on spring!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 12:11 PM

A belated good morning everyone I went out early to buy fresh vegetables to make soup .

I can spend the day pottering now
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
we still caught ... crabs!
Bit itchy and scratchy for you all

Overcast with a cold breeze but, otherwise, not a bad day out there.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 02:06 PM

I'm late today.

I'm still in work with no windows in this office so I don't know what it's doing outside, but, I'm finishing in a hour and hoping tht it's not raining.
It was spitting when i came to work this morning but not too cold.

Home to see to Kodi the dog when I get out of work, then Dads then I'm going for a swim at 6pm with my best friend who has been dreadfully ill for 3 months with a nasty chest infection. Thankfully she's recovering now and wants to strengthen her lungs with the swim to help aid her recovery.
She has emphysema and struggles to breathe so exercising her lungs is imperative. I do worry about her.

Happy Weekend all
Love me, the Lion Queen
x
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 04:16 PM

Well, lots of things have gone wrong over the past two days, then my PC decided it didn't want me to have the internet last night & refused to get it back. Luckily my PC man was booked to come today to sort out my printer which wasn't working, so it was good the PC decided not to work on the net last night. Lovely man has fixed both. The microwave man is coming to look at that Monday & I have renewed my house buildings & contents today. So things are now looking up again.
I hope all on here have a lovely weekend.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top