Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 05:42 PM

Re: What Makes A Good Atmosphere?

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
But; I often feel like I would like to try a glass of wine. Right now I have a small bottle of Baileys in the fridge. I am going to drink it next time I host a little get together with my girl friends........

I would like to offer them a glass of wine, but I don't know what to buy. Any suggestions?

I am sorry if I am a bit off topic Arty, but I think the wine was mentioned several times as something that helps to create a good atmospher...(how do you spell atmosphere) hahaha
Blue, my daughter is definitely a connoisseur of fine wines...and I do believe, that wine certainly does add to the mood of the moment... But for me...it would be that bottle of Bailey's that's in your fridge...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 09:47 PM

What makes a good atmosphere.......?

ME......
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Blue, my daughter is definitely a connoisseur of fine wines...and I do believe, that wine certainly does add to the mood of the moment... But for me...it would be that bottle of Bailey's that's in your fridge...
Well you know, the door is always open my friend.....
You haven't been here for a visit for three months now, I guess we better have a little "get together" in Oakville in December for my birthday and Christmas, eh? I'll save the Baileys for you........or buy amother bottle....maybe a BIG one, hahaha............ (bring that Gracie with you), last time she ate me out of "house and home", but I got to love that girl..........

Blue X
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
What makes a good atmosphere.......?

ME......
I can sure believe that OG Fox......bring the wine,
shartran
New Member!
Canada
shartran is female 

04-11-2018, 02:47 AM

A relaxed, happy host...even if all the food...decor, etc., isn't exactly what you inspired it to be
shartran
New Member!
Canada
shartran is female 

04-11-2018, 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by shartran ->
A relaxed, happy host...even if all the food...decor, etc., isn't exactly what you inspired it to be
...oh and lots of good wine
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

04-11-2018, 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by shartran ->
...oh and lots of good wine
Well, look who we got here...... Out cruising tonight, are we Shartran?.....

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

04-11-2018, 03:18 AM

Aren't you going to introduce yourself Shartran......

Welcome to over50 forum. Been here before?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 10:49 AM

There is great atmosphere when a crowd of people are dancing to this song and loudly, singing their heads off!

https://youtu.be/JzsvWbgMaUA
shartran
New Member!
Canada
shartran is female 

05-11-2018, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Aren't you going to introduce yourself Shartran......

Welcome to over50 forum. Been here before?
Thank you for the welcome! I just joined a few days ago. I am 52 years young and thought you all looked like an interesting/active group of individuals.

I live in Canada/have a Ragdoll cat and have been a grade one teacher for 17 years now - although I've taken time off to help with my aging parents.

and no, haven't been here before...so far so good! Have a great, healthy day/night)

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top