Join for free
Page 239 of 259 « First < 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 11:59 AM

Re: Coronation Street

A good idea on Marge's part! His pending downfall is the only reason I watch.

Did anyone else think gangster Mick was as threatening as Tracey's flowers??? They could have cast somebody who could have actually looked menacing. And oh, what a surprise...making him gay, too!!!

Shona is getting on my wick.

Agree about Nina. Can't stand the way she talks. And Dev.

And yes, as for the scenes with the threesome triangle, I just sigh and mutter at the telly till they've gone. I should perhaps record and FF.

And what a tart Gemma looked for her pub shift!! OMG, sticking those boobs out and applying blusher to them.

Leanne continues to flounce out of every scene. Her screeching and attitude is getting tiresome.

At least we're spared scenes with the youngsters for a bit...Simon springs to mind.

My sister, who works a few evenings anyway, and tends to miss some soaps, says she isn't bothered about missing them. Emmerdale is also boring me, as there are cast characters I care nothing about.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Marge came up with a good suggestion last night.
She said that we could look up the previews for the following episode each day and if Geoff doesn't feature we won't watch it!

I soooo agree with you about Geoff and Yasmin gone AWOL, JBR.
They bring them back for a couple of episodes, then just when it starts to get good, they disappear again.
I know they have to use all the actors they employ, but Geoff goes missing for weeks, not just a couple of scenes.
I'm getting fed up waiting for the outcome.

As for the new boy Todd, didn't the previous Todd get the boot over something, wasn't it some sort of assault in a night club or similar, can't remember properly now?

Like others have said, I don't much like the Vicar's new boyfriend either - he's permanaently Mr. Angry.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 12:28 PM

I have found this:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/21/coron...exit-13398543/

which seems to provide a pretty good foretaste of what's coming up.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 02:54 PM

Coronation Street these days = 🤭🤭🤭
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I soooo agree with you about Geoff and Yasmin gone AWOL, JBR.
They bring them back for a couple of episodes, then just when it starts to get good, they disappear again.
I know they have to use all the actors they employ, but Geoff goes missing for weeks, not just a couple of scenes.
I'm getting fed up waiting for the outcome.

As for the new boy Todd, didn't the previous Todd get the boot over something, wasn't it some sort of assault in a night club or similar, can't remember properly now?

Like others have said, I don't much like the Vicar's new boyfriend either - he's permanently Mr. Angry.
I think you're right although wasn't there something to do with Columbian marching powder as well?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I have found this:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/21/coron...exit-13398543/

which seems to provide a pretty good foretaste of what's coming up.

Ooh JBR, I had a look and now I'm not sure if I should have done or not.
Me nose got the better of me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-10-2020, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I think you're right although wasn't there something to do with Columbian marching powder as well?

Forgive my innocence Percy, but what the 'ecks that?
Is it drugs?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 08:44 PM

You beat me to it JB, my keyboard was poised to give the street a good old appraisal. I totally agree with all the comments so far, especially Jazzi.

The gangsta with the sticky out ears didn't look like he could knock the skin off a rice pudding. And how come ex army bloke Gary always seems to get beaten up, shouldn't he have learnt something about self defence in the army?

And keeping to the subject of Gary. He works for a builder mixing cement and carrying bricks for six months, and all of a sudden he is the go too builder for fixing the factory roof, and now in control of all the groundworks for the local big shot who wants to bulldoze the street in favour of a skyscraper?

I'm not even going to comment on the supposed sinkhole in David's back garden. A major earth moving company would have taken several days using large machinery to produce a hole like that. And nobody heard a thing?

Nina? Couldn't they have found a proper actor for the part?

Billy is a very unlikely vicar, and he doesn't show the christian faith in a very good light does he? And to top it all, the bishop wants to promote him and provide a house. Let's hope he accepts the post, and it's in Azerbaijan, they like woofters over there.....Not!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Forgive my innocence Percy, but what the 'ecks that?
Is it drugs?
The clue is in the area of origin Mupsy......'Columbia'? What is their major export?.....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'm not even going to comment on the supposed sinkhole in David's back garden. A major earth moving company would have taken several days using large machinery to produce a hole like that. And nobody heard a thing?
Marge and I both commented on that at the time too. How on earth did that bloke reckon he could have created a sink hole like that? No track marks, no fall-out from and explosion. I think the writers didn't think this through.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Billy is a very unlikely vicar, and he doesn't show the christian faith in a very good light does he? And to top it all, the bishop wants to promote him and provide a house. Let's hope he accepts the post, and it's in Azerbaijan, they like woofters over there.....Not!
True.

Page 239 of 259 « First < 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top