Join for free
Page 89 of 259 « First < 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 09:53 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by eccles ->
I think the girl who plays Sinead's quite lovely - until she opens her mouth. She has the most drippy irritating accent ever.
Oh, they all talk like that in Manchester.

I'm trying my best to educate them, but I feel I'm banging my head against the wall.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
Obviously there are a few on the production team pushing their "rights" or something
That's my theory too.

I don't understand why they have to keep pushing their sexual proclivities in this way. They seem to like parading up and down the streets with banners for the same reason.

Perhaps deep down they're a bit embarrassed about it and over-react in order to persuade themselves that they shouldn't be.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 10:25 PM

When I see two gay girls together,I think that it is a waste. They should belong to a man. Married or living together, cooking, cleaning the home, and having babies.
(I now go hide under the stairs with crash helmet on dodging the flack)
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

09-02-2017, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
When I see two gay girls together,I think that it is a waste. They should belong to a man. Married or living together, cooking, cleaning the home, and having babies.
Joking apart, I agree with the first bit.

When I see two gay girls together, I think it is a waste. They should belong with a man.

And I'd have nothing in principle against a man having two wives, one on each side in the bed!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->

Emjay, if it's only because we know you are feeling a bit poorly with your nasty cold, that we will be kind to you and let you get away with that!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2017, 12:07 AM

And I have a sneaky suspicions that daytime soap Doctors is going to feature a lesbian storyline!! I had already thought this was how it was going to pan out, and when I read next week's tv guide and saw a hint of it, I thought 'oh here we go!!'

It's happening tomorrow so I shall record it and have the FF button ready.

Sinead is deeply annoying!! That voice.

Oh. Did Ken do a proper will? He said Adam had helped him, but we never saw the proper, signed and witnessed one, did we? Who will be Executor, for a start? Adam, who is intent on ripping off his grandfather?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2017, 12:41 AM

An article from the creator Tony Warren.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...gay-characters

Had he not been gay, Tony Warren reckons that he wouldn't have been equipped to create Coronation Street. "The outsider sees more, hears more, has to remember more to survive," he says. "All that is terrific training for a writer."

Coronation Street's abundance of magnificently damaged female characters who became gay icons – Bet Lynch and her "It's not a smile, it's a lid on a scream". Great line.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2017, 09:14 AM

And despite all the negative comments on social media, Helen Flanagan has had her contract extended to December.

*bangs head repeatedly on the wall*
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2017, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
And despite all the negative comments on social media, Helen Flanagan has had her contract extended to December.

*bangs head repeatedly on the wall*

Oh no . . (groan).
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2017, 10:22 AM

There are lots of alternative programs on the other channels that you can watch. This what I do now as I just can't stand the tripe that they are dishing out now on ITV at 7.30pm (and 8.30pm).

Page 89 of 259 « First < 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top