Join for free
Page 15 of 26 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:24 PM

Re: Additions and changes to our Mod team

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Being as this is a forum Arty where members can come together and discuss stuff I think a topic that runs into 14 pages in just just three days could be considered a success......

Thanks for you nomination by the way....
...but Foxy, has it been a success? We are no nearer in choosing ten helpers than we were at post 2!!
In terms of posts and opinions, then, Yes, maybe, it has been a huge success!!

No charge for the nomination!! Ha!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Azz as we do not know perhaps that is unfair. There needs to be transparency, not you really do not know what goes on behind the scenes .

That doesn't sound very encouraging that means unhappy members,
Goldie, what you say also isn't fair. Azz knows what goes on here and is ably assisted by Meg and Mags, the two mods that Malcolm frequently praised on here.
You may not have been happy with how your recent problem was handled, but without the evidence I suggested you needed to produce, nothing could be done.
I am sure that, if you took a poll on how well this forum has been moderated, you would find that both Meg and Mags would be well supported by the majority of members...... they were the reason that many people came here from other sites, so that majority are happy.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:28 PM

Is it okay if I butt in here?

Do we really need to get into dickering about 1) how great this forum is run ... opposed to 2) claims of unhappy members.
3) Reference to something obscure, that is regrettably getting less obscure by the day, and is really a matter for Azz to sort out.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Goldie, what you say also isn't fair. Azz knows what goes on here and is ably assisted by Meg and Mags, the two mods that Malcolm frequently praised on here.
You may not have been happy with how your recent problem was handled, but without the evidence I suggested you needed to produce, nothing could be done.
I am sure that, if you took a poll on how well this forum has been moderated, you would find that both Meg and Mags would be well supported by the majority of members...... they were the reason that many people came here from other sites, so that majority are happy.

Yes, l agree, Twink. If the people selected could be as fair and laid back as Meg and Mags, then they would be perfect!
If jumped up, 'beggars on horseback' were selected, then it would be disastrous!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
...but Foxy, has it been a success? We are no nearer in choosing ten helpers than we were at post 2!!
In terms of posts and opinions, then, Yes, maybe, it has been a huge success!!

No charge for the nomination!! Ha!
No thread ever really comes to a conclusion Arty, it just gradually fades away into the dark recesses of the forum until someone reinstates it as a new topic. I believe the measure of success is the amount of interest it produces before it's ultimate fate.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

18-03-2017, 10:35 PM

No thread ever really comes to a conclusion Arty, it just gradually fades away into the dark recesses of the forum until someone reinstates it as a new topic. I believe the measure of success is the amount of interest it produces before it's ultimate fate.....
Surely, Foxy. This is not your usual, run of the mill, chew until the flavour runs out thread?
This is serious stuff!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Azz as we do not know perhaps that is unfair. There needs to be transparency, not you really do not know what goes on behind the scenes .

That doesn't sound very encouraging that means unhappy members,
If I was a Mod the first rule to be upheld would be:- AZZ is always right, even if AZZ is wrong, he is right. Just like football........The Ref's decision is final, NO ARGUMENT!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 10:37 PM

Surely, Foxy. This is not your usual, run of the mill, chew until the flavour runs out thread?
This is serious stuff!

It is?
I was sitting wondering whether the new forum Helpers will get to wear cute little elves uniforms like Santa's Helpers do.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

18-03-2017, 10:38 PM

This is serious stuff!
Serious stuff for Azz, Meg and Mags......But not for me.....Life goes on.....
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

18-03-2017, 10:38 PM

If I was a Mod the first rule to be upheld would be:- AZZ is always right, even if AZZ is wrong, he is right. Just like football........The Ref's decision is final, NO ARGUMENT!
Oh ..you'll go far in the promotion stakes.

Page 15 of 26 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top