Join for free
Page 10 of 49 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2015, 10:47 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

good evening everyone Yes I enjoyed my lie in it was lovely and relaxing. Then I went to get my hair cut so I'm a bit tidier now. Work in the afternoon was ok and it felt like a nice short day. Ben and me had left over roast chicken from yesterday, with veg, roasties and I made a bit more skirlie - it all tasted just as good as yesterday's yum. Ben must still be catching up on sleep after his night shift last night - he is here on the sofa snoring his head off and I think I need ear plugs
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 12:00 PM

Good morning everybody. Dorothy hope you survived Ben's snoring on the sofa last night. Not sure what I'm doing yet but might go along to Gourock for a wee change.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 08:17 PM

Good evening all. Hope you had a nice day in Gourock, Jess. It's nice to get a wee change of scenery now and again.

Dorothy, I don't know if the boys snore, but can't say the same about Martin, but I better haud ma wheesht as I'll get a skelpit lug .

Hope things are okay with Rona. I imagine she'll be getting on with things down South. A difficult time.

Hope you're all having a nice relaxing night. I was going to be going along to the Art Centre to see short films of old Paisley, but once I'm in a night during the week I don't want to go back out again. No doubt it'll be on the website soon.
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 08:40 PM

Hi folks. Have been a busy thing these last few days, but am fine. My brother's funeral will not be until April 7th, they take such a long time down in England, it's awful having to wait a couple of days short of 4 weeks.

Jess/Dorothy see you for the theatre on Saturday woo hoo!!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 08:46 PM

Omg that is a helluva long wait Rona! I'm sure you'll be glad to get it over with. I always imagine the funeral is very difficult for the family as they are in full view of everyone at such a sad time.

Have a great time at the theatre. We had a great time on Saturday. The theatre was jam packed full! Half the theatre was in The Griffin beforehand . Martin had my mum dancing in the aisle, but she loved it really

I bought an Itison deal today for a steak dinner in the Arisaig i Glasgow for Friday. Those online deals are fab. Those deals make it easier to afford treats nowadays.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 09:15 PM

Rona that is an awful long time to wait for the funeral, I think that is into Easter time. Myra I didn't go to Gourock today but I'll go tomorrow. I can imagine your mum likes a wee boogie, a bit like yourself enjoy the meal on Friday.
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2015, 09:18 PM

Myra it is good to get a wee treat now and again, and am sure your mum had a great day. I will down your way tomorrow, am visiting Lucy at Falside Road

Yes it is a long time to wait, and I, like a lot of the family just want it over and done with for lots of reasons. It is the Tuesday after the Easter holiday Jess.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

17-03-2015, 09:26 PM

Rona, are you still visiting Lucy? That's nice. I'm sure she would've been fond of you and Rodger.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

17-03-2015, 09:37 PM

Rona that's nice that you keep in touch with Lucy.
chattielaidee
Glasgow

17-03-2015, 10:00 PM

Yes we are still pals, although not to sure that Andrew is to happy, but it will fizzle out am sure before long.

Page 10 of 49 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top