Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 04:43 PM

Re: False Nails.

I ‘ve never been interested in wearing them .
Have you ever seen that woman on tv waving those bright green talons around when she’s talking ? Gross ! I never take in what she’s saying ,so fascinated am I by watching her .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I don’t like false nails one bit, yet l like false eyelashes which l still wear occasionally. (Before the lockdowns. Natural ones, not like Barbara Cartland! ).

Art, why don’t you try extended eyelashes?

I used to wear them, they aren’t like false eyelashes, they are individually glued to your own eyelashes, you don’t take them off either...

They don’t look false either.you would have to go to a beautician to get them applied.

I had my eyelashes lifted a few weeks back....lasts a lot longer than eyelash extensions.

I’ve just started wearing a little eyeliner under my eyes as well....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Chillie6 ->
One of the boyfriends?

Never forget it to this day...Chillie...😂🤣😅.....

I bet he didn’t either....I’m sure it stuck to his jumper....😂🤣😅....In them days they looked like a spider...😂🤣😅.
Chillie6
Bristol UK
Chillie6 is male  Chillie6 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Never forget it to this day...Chillie...😂🤣😅.....

I bet he didn’t either....I’m sure it stuck to his jumper....😂🤣😅....In them days they looked like a spider...😂🤣😅.
Maybe he kept it as a pet
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

10-07-2021, 04:52 PM

I ripped all of my own eyelashes out when I took them off, 😂🤣😅.....thank God they grew back....😂🤣😅.....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

10-07-2021, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Chillie6 ->
Maybe he kept it as a pet
So funny....looking back...😂🤣.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 05:03 PM

Petra, if they make you happy, it doesn’t matter what others think,
Doesn't matter one bit. Some people look very elegant with false nails.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Rockchick ->
I can't go too bold because of my job. ( and being in Male mode at work )
Do you nip into a telephone box (not that there are many these days) to transform, like Superman/woman?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 05:09 PM

Art, why don’t you try extended eyelashes?

I used to wear them, they aren’t like false eyelashes, they are individually glued to your own eyelashes, you don’t take them off either...

They don’t look false either.you would have to go to a beautician to get them applied.

I had my eyelashes lifted a few weeks back....lasts a lot longer than eyelash extensions.

I’ve just started wearing a little eyeliner under my eyes as well....
Thought you didn't wear anything on your eyes Pauline - post 33 replying to Mags. and "I only wear lipstick now, and tinted moisturiser"
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

10-07-2021, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Thought you didn't wear anything on your eyes Pauline - post 33 replying to Mags. and "I only wear lipstick now, and tinted moisturiser"

I didn’t used to wear any eye make up....

I’ve just started to wear..read my post 42.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top