Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 07:27 PM

Re: Block Requests

Originally Posted by TessA;830156[B
]Nope, Patsy,I don't think I will! [/B]Just imagine, you could end up talking to yourself!

You could see them if you don't log in, my phone logs me out every time I try to look at latest posts!
I won't either - we've handled ourselves pretty well up to now -
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I don't think any thread starter or poster, should be allowed to 'own' a thread and dictate who they don't want to post on the thread.
Agree, this forum is getting worse than the other one. One daft rule after another and this one really takes the biscuit. The ultimate clique and old gossips dream.
I can't believe somebody sat down and thought this insanity up. Plus I refuse to BLOCK ANYBODY from my threads regardless and I do not want them blocked.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 07:38 PM

You need a new needle - the record keeps repeating itself
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
You need a new needle - the record keeps repeating itself
Pathetic
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Behave ..
..or I'll have to get my whip out.
Oooooohhhhh Lubbly Jubbly Morti.
That'll do for a start!
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
....... the lines you have highlighted in bold - is how the poster sees it - not Azz or mods
I - as a poster would recognise these traits
I know. I just got confused, and couldn't remember the rule for using "one". Sorry. Appologies Azz!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Agree, this forum is getting worse than the other one. One daft rule after another and this one really takes the biscuit. The ultimate clique and old gossips dream.
I can't believe somebody sat down and thought this insanity up. Plus I refuse to BLOCK ANYBODY from my threads regardless and I do not want them blocked.
For your information this rule was brought in, in no small part, due to you rubbing several members up the wrong way, though you are not the only one who, over the years, has been guilty of this.

It is completely understandable for members to want nothing more to do with those who are abrasive and rude. Why should they have to leave because of the actions of the inconsiderate few? The few that often end up driving away many.

In short, nobody has to put up with the nonsense of anyone else ever again.

Thread closed. If anyone wants to initiate a block just let me know

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top