Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 04:36 PM

Re: Anton Du Beke To Replace Bruno Tonioli On Strictly Come Dancing..

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yeah! That’s great news as l think Anton is funny but l found Bruno annoying.

What do you think to this Strictly Come Dancing announcement?
I hope they have plenty of blotting paper and detergent to mop up the oil slick!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 04:39 PM

I much prefer Anton to Bruno ….. Anton is funny and can laugh at himself whereas Bruno is full of himself…
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Not for me anymore.

Funny how I used to watch some things religiously but no longer. Eastenders, Corrie etc to name two.
Same here. Watched Eastenders from the start but got really fed up with it.

I stopped watching Strictly when it became obvious that Mabuse was the whole point of the show. She was always up the front in everything, including It takes Two and then she was all over other programmes too. Plus her sister joined as well.

The show itself went downhill what with all those little made up scenarios and stupid jokes. Then there was (the once lovely) Winkleman, swaying from side to side and the tall dumb one who can't speak without an auto queue.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top