Join for free
Page 7 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 02:43 PM

Re: Scotland and the EU

OMG! Queen Nicola and her SNP brigade have actually said they will ban the Royal Navy from Scottish waters in the event of a no deal!! This is the same delusional idiot woman who put up a border to stop the English coming into Scotland during this pandemic.

News for you wee Nicola - your waters are BRITISH WATERS1
and the Royal Navy can go wherever and whenever it wants.

Stupid woman!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...al-latest-vnnd
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
OMG! Queen Nicola and her SNP brigade have actually said they will ban the Royal Navy from Scottish waters in the event of a no deal!! This is the same delusional idiot woman who put up a border to stop the English coming into Scotland during this pandemic.

News for you wee Nicola - your waters are BRITISH WATERS1 a

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...al-latest-vnnd the Royal Navy can go wherever and whenever they want.

She is getting more and more nutty every day. Its funny watching her trying to out crazy bonkers Blackford.

Only a proper moron would try that.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Hi Reality, was about to tell you to be ready to be “Zaphoided” but he’s already vented his bile, must spend his time hovering over his keyboard, which is a bit sad. He’s even had a go at Roxy, even though she’s switched him off! I’ve heard what he’s up to described as “Pigeon Chess”, in that such folk s**t on the board, knock the pieces over, then strut about claiming to have won.
I will point out your own words to you following that little tantrum.

I know what to expect, but in the end, insulting someone is proof of one’s own ignorance. It is a sign that the insulting party has nothing constructive to add and has run out of ideas. Anytime a person insults someone instead of responding to the argument itself, they lose the debate by default.
There you go; by your own definition you lost the argument.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 02:56 PM

Stupid woman!

Didn't you know that according to the SNP, defense is devolved!

Can you see now where the gullible pro-SNP posters in here get their ideas from?

For the benefit of those who do not know, here is a list of what a devolved Scotland does and does not have any say in.
https://www.parliament.scot/visitandlearn/12506.aspx
You might like to note that "defense" is very clearly not a devolved matter.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 03:52 PM

*** Personal attacks and name calling will not be allowed under any circumstances, so any posts that do breach this rule will be removed without notice.

Thanks for your understanding.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 04:45 PM

latest polls show Scottish Independence becoming more unpopular as time goes on.

Despite Brexit

https://order-order.com/2020/12/14/s...7-points-to-2/
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 04:52 PM

Stupid woman!

And with that comment she's given the EU's supertrawlers tacit approval to fish the life out Scottish waters. Where then will all the Scottish trawler men and women fish? What will happen to Faslane submarine base? That's just off the top of my head - there could be others.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

14-12-2020, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
And with that comment she's given the EU's supertrawlers tacit approval to fish the life out Scottish waters. Where then will all the Scottish trawler men and women fish? What will happen to Faslane submarine base? That's just off the top of my head - there could be others.
The SNP don't care about anything except leaving the UK. They are a one policy party and have ignored health care, education, their economy and the people and just pump independence propaganda at every opportunity they get.

The SNP are useless and will soon be irrelevant once Wee Nippy gets exposed for all the lies she is peddling.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The SNP don't care about anything except leaving the UK. They are a one policy party and have ignored health care, education, their economy and the people and just pump independence propaganda at every opportunity they get.

The SNP are useless and will soon be irrelevant once Wee Nippy gets exposed for all the lies she is peddling.
Yes, though that depends on how the majority of Scots feel when their next election comes along.

I really don't understand how the SNP gained a majority vote in the first place. Perhaps the Scots know something that I don't.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 05:33 PM

Jings,ua voice of reason. Thanks for restoring my faith!

weedeek and Roxy, I know you won't believe this but I am sure many English, Welsh and NI people resonate with your utmost desire to be an independent country. Good God, we should understand as we ourselves have had to endure almost 5 years of crap from the EU, our treasonous MPs, opposition parties, CBI, Bank of England Governor, USA Presidents, London elites, as well as obnoxious B List and Z List Celebrity Knobheads.
I have had so many heart in my mouth moments myself every time a deadline date came and went during these damned trade talks, I am exhausted!
so I do sympathise with your yearning for freedom

But... there is where my sympathy ends. There is a big difference between our freedom from the EU and your freedom from the Union. It is so blatantly obvious the SNP hate the English and independence takes pride of place at the cost of everything else. including the once vibrant Scottish economy taking second place, Our freedom from the EU was decided upon by a legitimate and democratic vote. Remain or Leave? We all, each of us had but one vote each and we chose to Leave. End of.

6 years ago, The Scottish people were given the same free vote - Remain or Leave? The Scottish people chose to Remain in the Union. The canny Scots obviously weighed up the pro's and con's and made their decision.

''Once in a Decade'' was promoted by the SNP themselves before your vote for independence. One can therefore only conclude that they were so confident of winning they wanted nothing to change during the next 25 years. (a decade in my eyes) So, 25 years? yet, because the decision didn't go your way, after just 6 years you are quite happy to disrespect the choice your own people made with the reason being that ''we didn't vote to Leave the EU''. Can you not see how undemocratic your want for a second referendum is ? It's as good as smacking democracy in the face!
As to your desire to rejoin the EU. You would obviously have no choice but to use the Euro, so saying you would choose your own currency doesn't wash. That is if you were ever allowed to even join the EU as unfortunately, barring a miracle, Scotland will never fit the EU criteria with your economy the way it is.
But there you are, Like everyone else on here, I am just an armchair warrior and nothing I say will make one bit of difference to what is to be. I'm only commenting on what I see and read and I feel for the people of Scotland having the SNP in government and totally disrespecting their decision.

Page 7 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top