Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 09:48 PM

Re: Men Or Woman.

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Well you're hardly going to say your prejudices are misguided, are you, Todger?
Because they're not. As I wrote, hard learned.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Because they're not. As I wrote, hard learned.
Sorry to hear that. What injury, exactly, have people of indeterminate gender caused you?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 10:23 PM

I get on with both men and women but l prefer the rapport l have with men.

I am sorry but some women only want to talk about inane things, like shopping! zzzzz
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Sorry to hear that. What injury, exactly, have people of indeterminate gender caused you?
in the case of he-she's i just don't like them, especially the in your face lot. Worst of all the "I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it" shower.

In the case of other so called "prejudices" that I have anything between theft, laziness, embezzlement, fiddling expenses, misappropriation, lying through their teeth, the list just goes on and on.

Show me the man and I'll know his --- tendencies with up to 70 odd percentage accuracy and I'm more than happy to live with the loss of the 30% that are not as expected. It's a way of working that has served me very well over the years.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
in the case of he-she's i just don't like them, especially the in your face lot. Worst of all the "I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it" shower.
No, I can't say I'm an admirer of that sort of thing either, but I can easily live with it as long as I'm not expected to get involved in it. Luckily, no one has ever asked me to become involved.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 10:35 PM

I love chatting to men, women, and even gays and gender neutral. Everybody is interesting if you take the time to find out. These days though, although very social when in company, I try not to get too close to anybody. I have those moments when only my own company will do because people just pi$$ me off at times......
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 10:56 PM

Well, OGF, with the lockdowns in the UK you're lucky to see someone in the distance, never mind close up.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 11:05 PM

When I'm with women I talk about women. When I'm with men, I talk about women.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Well, OGF, with the lockdowns in the UK you're lucky to see someone in the distance, never mind close up.
Yep, love it Tachyon...... Although when I walk round the village I meet lots of people I know and we always have a nag...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
When I'm with women I talk about women. When I'm with men, I talk about women.
....and no doubt that “ snooker table”..

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top