Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2020, 01:27 PM

Re: Vaccine available privately???

The Pfizer vaccine has side effects similar to a bad hangover. It also needs to be stored at -70 degrees and can be transported a maximum of 4 times.

I don't think this is much of a solution - I know a couple of Dr's that are pushing back against NHS worker vaccination because they don't want them going off sick with the side effects.

I think we could see the country returning to safe levels of infection rates before the vaccine is out anyway.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2020, 01:43 PM

Re: Vaccine available privately???

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The Pfizer vaccine has side effects similar to a bad hangover. It also needs to be stored at -70 degrees and can be transported a maximum of 4 times.

I don't think this is much of a solution - I know a couple of Dr's that are pushing back against NHS worker vaccination because they don't want them going off sick with the side effects.

I think we could see the country returning to safe levels of infection rates before the vaccine is out anyway.
The huge problem we all face is not the infection rate, it's the disease itself.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top