Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 09:19 PM

Re: Yet more abuse

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Am sure that the Imam will thus have an understanding of my view that the perpetrators should be sodomized by some wild hogs before being stoned, hung, drawn and quartered before their dismembered carcasses are thrown into rot in a silo filled with pig shit.
I very much doubt it.

It might be his personal view but it is a part of the teaching of mohammed and so must be perfect for all time. The most that might be said would be to tell them to be more discreet
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 12:31 AM

Re: Yet more abuse

Funnily enough, we are right now watching 'Three Girls' (the Rochdale child rapes) on Netflix.

A real eye opener, especially the business about the police not acting until pressure groups forced them to.

None of the police involved were prosecuted for failing to act at that time.

In the film, a female policeperson resigned to publicise the fact that this problem still continues.

The social worker who first stirred this up was sacked.

I wonder whether the fact that this sort of thing is still going on reflects on the lack of will to accuse and prosecute muslims in this country.

I recommend watching this.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top