Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 08:03 AM

Early Release

Hi

Not the best of news

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/...gleader-freed/
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 09:40 AM

Re: Early Release

I really dont get it , why , surely these people should serve the full sentence . It's not like hes suffered in those 8 years . Life in prison isn't severe .

I dont get it
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I really dont get it , why , surely these people should serve the full sentence . It's not like hes suffered in those 8 years . Life in prison isn't severe .

I dont get it
I don't get it either. I'd like to understand who determines the sentence and then decides why the custodial term is chopped in half or more. Why?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
I don't get it either. I'd like to understand who determines the sentence and then decides why the custodial term is chopped in half or more. Why?

I have always said the same, Besoeker.
Why do they sentence someone to 20 yrs if they only mean 10? It happens all the time.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 10:46 AM

There should be a public outcry about this for goodness sakes, out after 8 of a 32 year sentence? What the heck. They should deport the mucky pig
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 11:10 AM

Costs less to monitor than imprison.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
There should be a public outcry about this for goodness sakes, out after 8 of a 32 year sentence? What the heck. They should deport the mucky pig
Hi

No chance of deporting him, he does not have dual nationality.

I know him and some of the others from my old job in Telford.

He would be a complete idiot to go back there.

There are some very serious people who do not want him back.

They are not people you would mess with.

One in particular is a Muslim with daughters.

He has never been convicted of anything, his brother is serving 15 years for importing vast amounts of Cocaine.

He shut down the restaurants and Take Aways where the girls where abused.

Taxi Drivers refused to take bookings to and from, deliveries from Asian Wholesalers stopped.

Two others, one of Italian Heritage and a local convicted Armed Robber who is now a pillar of society, Rotary Club etc are also unhappy.

The Armed Robber is the EX of a Government SPAD appointed by Cameron.

She used to be my Boss.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 11:44 AM

I don't get it either. I agree with early release for good behaviour because it gives the prisoner a reason to behave but release after 8 years of a 26 year sentence seems ridiculous never mind what the crime was. That's a 70% reduction and makes a mockery of the original sentence.

Here sentencing depends on the state but in NSW the court must impose a non parole period as well as a total sentence, the court can also impose a life sentence where life means life and never to be released. In Tasmania a remission cannot exceed one third of the sentence.

Sex offenders can also be detained indefinitely even after their sentence has been completed if the Attorney General feels they are a danger to society
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Not the best of news

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/...gleader-freed/
Yes of course.

One law for some; another law for the rest of us.

I'm thinking of becoming a muslim.

For the benefits, you understand.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

No chance of deporting him, he does not have dual nationality.

I know him and some of the others from my old job in Telford.

He would be a complete idiot to go back there.

There are some very serious people who do not want him back.

They are not people you would mess with.

One in particular is a Muslim with daughters.

He has never been convicted of anything, his brother is serving 15 years for importing vast amounts of Cocaine.

He shut down the restaurants and Take Aways where the girls where abused.

Taxi Drivers refused to take bookings to and from, deliveries from Asian Wholesalers stopped.

Two others, one of Italian Heritage and a local convicted Armed Robber who is now a pillar of society, Rotary Club etc are also unhappy.

The Armed Robber is the EX of a Government SPAD appointed by Cameron.

She used to be my Boss.
There is the clear answer!

If our judicial system is incapable of controlling crime and criminals, we must do it ourselves.

I believe the Krays were quite beneficial in one way!

Or how about a subscription to the Mafia?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top