Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 01:11 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone.

A cold Monday here. Just put the first lot of laundry in the machine. Going to spend the day sorting out the wardrobes as there is to be a Charity collection tomorrow. Apart from that - no definite plans.

Stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 01:49 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning to you Tabby and it’s Good night from me.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 02:00 AM

Does this woman ever sleep ?

My BH is forever donating stuff to the charity shops.All her old customers think they are being kind by giving her their daughters' cast offs.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 06:56 AM

Good morning all, cold here too but no frost, and a dry day forecast so no complaints.

I'll be doing the Tesco shop first thing, then after walking the dogs I've got some more painting to do in the bedroom, so that will keep me off the streets at least...

Keep safe and have a good day everyone
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 07:07 AM

morning, not looked out yet but I've looked on Google and its not forecast snow so that'll do me.

Had a dreadful sleepless night and im about to get up for work so I'm hoing to be tired before I even start hmmmpppp.

Decorator coming to make a start on my living room, cant wait till its done. Hate the mess and upheaval but I know I'll be glad when it's done.

Hapoy Monday all
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 07:14 AM

30° today, no chance of rain.

Returned from Canberra last night, got all the laundry done this morning, cleaned the fridge in my car, even went shopping mid morning for milk, fruit and tucker. Cleaned the bathroom.

Still deciding what to eat this evening... Subway?

A day packed full of exciting adventures

Hope your Monday is even more enthralling than mine (it had better be)
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 07:45 AM

i

A mild, dry day forecast.

Awaiting a phone confirmation from the hospital, they are cancelling things at the moment.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Does this woman ever sleep ?
It has been known!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 08:32 AM

Good morning everybody.

I plan another ramble through hills & (muddy) fields today.
I'm swapping my walking boots for wellies & have bought some really thick thermal wellie socks to keep my feet warm.

Going out every day keeps me sane.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 09:54 AM

Good morning everyone fine at the moment but rain on the way.

I need to go and collect my medication from the GPs surgery today and am hoping I don't get bogged down in a queue with those getting vaccinated as we all try to get into the small car park.

If it is fine when I get back I might clear the twigs from the lawn while I can still get on there before it becomes a bog again .
Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top