Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 12:49 PM

Out Drinking.

Hi

Just back from Screwfix.

Click and Collect, very well organised.

Passed two pubs.

One is a food pub, a favourite with the oldies and families.

Nicely done, every other car parking space blocked off, tables well spaced outside.

The other one is a disaster, a drinking pub, no Social Distancing and a crowd outside.

They are already hammered. It does not fill me with a sense of safety.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 01:29 PM

Re: Out Drinking.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Just back from Screwfix.

Passed two pubs.

Nicely done, every other car parking space blocked off, tables well spaced outside.

The other one is a disaster, a drinking pub, no Social Distancing and a crowd outside.

In short, one decent, one for yobs.

No need to say which one I'd give a wide berth to.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 01:39 PM

I would hate to live where you liveSwims it sounds awful .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I would hate to live where you liveSwims it sounds awful .
I don't know.

I was stationed at Shawbury. The village was not rough by any means, but a dead and alive hole! Other villages were OK, though.

Shrewsbury was quite nice, at least the parts I visited including the town centre, although that was some time ago and who knows now?
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Just back from Screwfix.

Passed two pubs.

This is when the police need to step in which is why they kept on asking the government to amend the coronavirus law to give them the authority to immediately shut them down if they do not adhere to social distance rules. I do not think the government amended to law to allow them to do that.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 03:24 PM

We can't stay in lockdown forever, yobs will be yobs with or without C19.

I am happy to stay home and let the world get on without me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 03:31 PM

The sort of littering and bad behaviour we have seen on beaches and in the countryside is I think just a transference of the behaviour often seen at football matches, in clubs and in town pubs and I am happy to see it stay there.

Hopefully, now the town pubs are open the bad behaviour and germs will be confined to a smaller area , those with any sense will steer clear of yobs and continue with their distancing and hygiene measures.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 03:46 PM

I'm hoping there aren't more traffic accidents, some people seem to have forgotten how to drive as it is!
I went for an Xray in Shepton Mallet, the other day, the person driving in front was straddling the white lines, only pulling over when something came the other way. Roundabouts and speed limits seem to be causing problems too!
Add a few drinks in the mix...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 04:01 PM

I'm nothing if not practical ...

Has anyone heard any mention of toilets?

I can't believe they expect drinkers to guzzle a few pints and tie a knot in it or cross their legs. We heard what happened to the poor people who lived near the seaside, their gardens got manured.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2020, 08:51 PM

The evening starts in Soho:

Social distancing has already been ignored .....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top