Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Toffeeman55
East Yorkshire UK
Toffeeman55 is male 

06-07-2020, 04:37 AM

Good Morning Monday

July 6th

Good morning Monday.....start of a new week...windy!!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	4523b408bf967bc5be4fa6d47c51de5b.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	13144  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 06:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good Morning Everyone.

Not quite so windy here to day - but definitely wet and dull.

Waiting for a critical 'phone call, catching up with the novel, and placating the laundry goblins. Apart from that - no definite plans.

Take care, stay safe.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 06:40 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dull but dry.

I have a streaming cold, so will be doing very little today.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 07:00 AM

Good morning everybody;

I woke up at an unearthly hour so decided to get up. Early morning is a good time for spending. I was ordering books from Amazon at 5.30 am!!!

This morning we're going to see daughter Karen & hubby before they go off on a 10 day holiday with their touring caravan. I think they're heading for the Norfolk Broads this time.

Later I want to go to town to pick up an order from Boots. I ordered a skin care set for my friends birthday. While we're in town we will probably go a walk round the nearby woods and maybe even call in Wetherspoons for a drink!!

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 07:55 AM

Good Morning everyone

Nothing planned for me today but the garden looks like a wet dishcloth so hopefully I might be able to get out and tidy it up a bit....that's if the rain ever stops

Have a good day all
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 07:56 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Dry here but still windy. Mainly fine with sunny spells with the odd shower developing is the forecast. Maximum temperature 21ºC.

Maybe some work in the garden as it’s not raining, other than that always mundane household chores to do!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 08:20 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 09:17 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny start but we still have the strong damaging wind.

I have finally decided to have a brown bin and to pay for a garden waste collection. I have been using my compost bin so far and storing woody items but the bin it is getting full and with shrubs to cut back I really need some way to dispose of the debris. The tip I use 5 miles away only opens 3 days a week and the C19 restrictions mean long cues and mixing with a lot of people so in spite of the cost I decided this is the best option. It will cost £72 or 6 pounds a month so If I offset this with the petrol used it doesn't seem quite so bad.

So I can now go ahead and tidy some woody shrubs knowing I am able to get rid of the waste.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 09:21 AM

Good morning all another windy day but the sun is poking its face through the clouds.

The workmen are coming later but not until this afternoon, hopefully they will finish the job today and I can get back to normal again.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2020, 09:22 AM

Good morning all, still windy here after a stormy old night, but at least the rain has stopped.

Done the Tesco shop and walked the hounds already, just having a coffee before deciding on the rest of the day but nothing particular in mind at the moment.

Have a pleasant day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top